LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
In the middle of the

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
ylq
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 27.08.19, 04:07  Betreff: In the middle of the  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

In the middle of the night, the stars that were taken away by the city lights in the sky gradually appeared again. The highways that were run over by large and small vehicles all day rarely screamed again. The surrounding area was quiet, and the moonlight sprinkled into the house from the window. Zhang Dazhu lay on the wooden bed and stared at the ceiling. Tomorrow is the weekend. Before the big column, the foreman took the instructions and asked the workers to rest on the weekend. After working for a week and finally to the weekend, I can sleep today. When Zhang Dazhu thought about it, he closed his eyes and the next morning, the cell phone under the pillow was anxious, and Zhang Dazhu took the phone out. A few words on the small screen made him wrinkle. The eyebrows: "The leaders in the city will come to check next week, the holidays will be cancelled, and work will be done on time." I complained in my heart that the pillars still have to work on the hot sun, and the cement that is stirred is like being roasted. In order to keep up with the progress, Zhang Dazhu worked quickly under the urging of the foreman, and the work clothes were soaked in sweat as if they had just been fished out of the water Newport Cigarettes. One accidentally his foot was wiped over the uneven side of a steel bar next to it, and a small bloody mouth smashed the blood outside. The workers around him took the medicine to help him stop the blood first Marlboro Lights. After simply bandaging it, he patted Zhang Dazhu��s shoulder and said, "You don��t want to fight like this, please be careful, this blood will stop you, tonight. Go to a hospital and ask for something... Ah! Yes, tetanus, it��s more serious when you get it.�� Zhang Dazhu seems to understand and nod. Seeing the foreman coming to the place, everyone quickly spread out the various positions. The foreman frowned and couldn't stop muttering: "This group of people knows how to be lazy. This time, you can't catch up with one. Don't want to take money. Zhang Dazhu is back home. It's evening Carton Of Cigarettes, my son Xiaoshun's dinner is on the table. After he solved the problem, he went back to the room to write homework. After Xiaoshun��s accidental death, these things have become accustomed to. Zhang Dazhu replaced his work clothes, washed the face that had been soaked in dust for a day, and opened the bandage. The wound is still bloody, and people are afraid of watching it. The big column thinks: the small clinic near the home has closed the door, the hospital in the city is too far away, and the taxi is going to waste money. And I have to go to work tomorrow, otherwise I will take it. Less than the full-time bonus. Zhang Dazhu thought so, he took the woun
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

Newport Cigarettes

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search