Retinoblastom - Forum

Sie sind nicht eingeloggt.
LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
I have problems with my girlfriend, what advice can you give me?

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
gilekek133
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 24.05.21, 01:20  Betreff: I have problems with my girlfriend, what advice can you give me?  drucken  Thema drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

I have problems with my girlfriend, what advice can you give me?

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
fidacef761
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 24.05.21, 01:21  Betreff: Re: I have problems with my girlfriend, what advice can you give me?  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Hello. I am very shy and spend more time studying at the university and I don't know where to meet a guy. A friend of mine suggested dating sites for nerds to me and I read a little about it https://ask.fm/dating/dating-with-herpes.html. Do you think this is a good idea. Can I find the guy on the nerd site?

zombielinkplus62
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 24.05.21, 06:50  Betreff: Poker Deposit Pulsa  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Nice Post!

Thank you for the info information, I will wait for posts like this and will read them with pleasure

Don't forget visit my website :

poker deposit pulsa

poker pulsa

poker online uang asli

judi poker pulsa

poker online pulsa

poker idn

mangga2poker

daftar poker pulsa

idn poker pulsa

poker pulsa telkomsel

situs poker pulsa

situs idn poker pulsa

adilahbisar
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 24.05.21, 07:21  Betreff: Re: I have problems with my girlfriend, what advice can you give me?  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Relationships last on trust and love with patience, if you don't have any patience, you will lose your partner, I and my boyfriend work together and we prepare CV Writing Services to help the needy job seekers globally.

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden Website dieses Mitglieds aufrufen
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search