LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
“Which is my problem?

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
takitze
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 13.06.22, 21:33  Betreff: “Which is my problem?  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

I am 38 years old, married, and surely very busy! A working mother and wife, running all the day to catch up with everything (at home and at work), trying to be everywhere, with a smile, and to take care of her family. Seems to be difficult? You do not know what is going on!

At a certain point of time I started to gain weight and I could not find an explanation, since I was busy the whole day and I did not have the time to eat something! I have started realizing everything when an evening seating with my husband in front of television (having the children in bed already), my husband told me: “Honey, in case you continue to eat all this junk you reach the 200 kilos after a while”

I was annoyed! I was angry and I got up and left. He managed to make me mad in a moment I was nearly relaxed!

When I had second thoughts about his words, I thought he might was right! Maybe I was not eating too much the whole day, but I had regular cravings mainly for unhealthy foods! At that moment I have decided to find out what was really happening in my body and how I could manage it…..

Similar interesting posts in
https://www.mensjournal.com/health-fitness/6-best-priobiotics-for-2022/

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search