Sie sind nicht eingeloggt.
LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
jeromeprincy
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 15.02.20, 07:33     Betreff: Diabetes - Common Symptoms to Be Aware Of Antwort mit Zitat  

166/und die Brennende Stadt
I am told by the experts at the diabetic Blood Balance Formula Review clinic I attend that most type 2 diabetics have had lifelong poor eating habits. This was true for me. I often missed meals, especially breakfast. When I did eat it was most often "on the run" and "fast food" to boot. I seldom sat down for a meal. When I had a child at home I would make meals, but seldom ate a balanced meal myself. I was too busy. I had a house to clean, work to balance, a child to raise. I was always on the go and just did not take care of myself. Now I pay the price.

For those who are type 2 diabetics, proper meals and eating habits, with the recommended amounts of fruit, vegetables, proteins and carbohydrates for each meal, will bring you into a level of control that can halt or slow the progression of the disease and its complications dramatically. Some may never progress to having to use insulin! The use of insulin for type 1 diabetics makes it imperative that they eat on a regular schedule. I take two types of insulin. A long acting insulin once a day and a faster acting insulin at meal times. If I skip or delay eating I will experience a "low" from the long acting insulin.

These make me feel very ill and affect me for at least the rest of the day. An extreme low can affect me for two or three days afterward. Not a pleasant experience. So I must eat at regular intervals to keep my blood sugars up. I must take a fast acting insulin when I eat so that I also don't spike too high from the intake of food. This amount can be adjusted depending on what I eat and how much I am eating. But the body, whether you are diabetic or not, needs something to work on to provide energy.

neighboursreview.com/blood-balance-formula-review/

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ändern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 175.535 von 197.276
Search