LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
Eating his cooked meal and

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
ylq
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 17.12.19, 07:20  Betreff: Eating his cooked meal and  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

These past few days, I watched "The Wonderful Seduction of Edward" by the famous American writer Kate DiCamillo. This book is short and concise. The author tells us a very profound truth in life in a very concise language. This truth has only one word-love. Edward is a porcelain rabbit whose owner is a little girl named Chen Biling. The owner bought it many beautiful clothes, and even a gold pocket watch, but he didn't know love at the time. Because he did not understand love and cherished being loved, Edward was lost. It fell into the sea and was saved by the fisherman's fishing net Parliament Cigarettes. Then Edward traveled with Wandering Khan and was later worked as a scarecrow in the garden for some time. Then, he came to Sara's house, a sick little girl. Sara loved it, but she watched Sarah die. Later, Edison was shattered, so Clark, the owner of a toy store, repaired it and brought it back to life. After many years, a customer finally came to the toy store. She was the little girl Abilene and her little daughter who were now mothers, so Edward found his way home again. After reading this story, I was touched and understood the true meaning of love. At that time, Edward did not understand what "love" was, and he did not understand why Abilene would say to him "I love you, Edward Newport 100S, I will always love you" before going to bed. It would not listen to others. It would just stare at the Egyptian street outside the window every day, listening to the watch rattle and silently waiting for Abilene to return home. Just because she didn't know how to love, Abilene's grandmother was very disappointed in it, and predicted that a person who didn't know how to love would be bound to encounter many setbacks in life. Sure enough, Edward began a difficult journey destined to be in his life. Why does Edward never know how to love? I see, because Edward has never lost mokingusacigarettes.com, only after losing will talent know what is love. Edward lost gorgeous clothes, beautiful gold watches, and Abilene who loved her during the difficult journey. It gradually learned what love is and how to love it in various losses. I kept reading, feeling, and then looked up at the stars in the sky, thinking of Abilene saying to Edward, "I love you, I will always love you." I thought back carefully, and sometimes I did n��t understand love. Usually, my father often criticizes me. I don't think he loves me. But there was one thing I deeply felt his love. One day, my mother was not at home, and my father who did not cook often took on the task of cooking for me. I was watching the TV with enthusiasm, and suddenly I heard "ah", I didn't care, "Is there any ointment?" "How do I know where, you can find it yourself". After a while, I suddenly thought, what did Dad want to do? I looked up and froze. On his finger, it was wrapped with adhesive tape. It turned out that Dad cut his own hand while cutting vegetables. "Come to eat!" Eating his cooked meal and looking at his injured hand, I couldn't be happier. "Why, the dish is not delicious?" My love suddenly warmed my whole body. Love, this is love! Silent and silent, you need to feel it with your heart. If you don't plan to love and be loved, your whole life journey will be meaningless. The Wonderful Journey of Edward tells me this.
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

NewportCigarettes

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search