LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
How to Build a Geolocation App?

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
AnglaGadapee
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 01.11.23, 10:54  Betreff: How to Build a Geolocation App?  drucken  Thema drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Greetings!

I am going to build an on-demand app for ridesharing purpose and it has become troublesome for me about using the right tech stacks. According to my colleagues, I should give a chance to PHP and Node.js for backend development and go with database & servers of Amazon Web Services.

Although it seems good but I am also considering this way of making geolocation app and willing to go with JS, React Native and Back4app. I am not against AWS but the interface of Back4app is more familiar for me because I am already running several applications already there.

Similarly, Back4app is my choice because of push notification and authentication features. On the other hand, if we talk about the payment gateways, what options would you recommend.

What about using Stripe and PayPal?

In simple words, I need an experiences advice.

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
yao618
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 25.12.23, 08:06  Betreff: Re: How to Build a Geolocation App?  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

The ninja sword's design and balance make it a weapon of elegant efficiency. Its curved shape allows for controlled slicing motions, maximizing cutting power while minimizing resistance. The brown katana long grip accommodates the use of both hands, providing stability and precision during combat. Its careful balance and weight distribution enable swift strikes, evasive maneuvers, and the ability to swiftly transition between offense and defense.

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search