LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
Use Spotify Track as Greta Van Fleet - Highway Tune ringtone

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
Jemma
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 15.12.19, 18:30  Betreff: Use Spotify Track as Greta Van Fleet - Highway Tune ringtone  drucken  Thema drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

I believe many people have the same thought when listening a specific song. This song suits my taste so much that i'm dying to listen it anytime and anywhere. It will be great if I could use it as my phone ringtone. But as it's known to all, every Spotify track is copyright-protected and you can't save these tracks on PC or MP3 Player even you are a premium subscriber, Is there any way we can use our favorite song on Spotify as phone ringtone?

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Vicente
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 15.12.19, 18:31  Betreff: Re: Use Spotify Track as Greta Van Fleet - Highway Tune ringtone  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Zitat: Jemma
    I believe many people have the same thought when listening a specific song. This song suits my taste so much that i'm dying to listen it anytime and anywhere. It will be great if I could use it as my phone ringtone. But as it's known to all, every Spotify track is copyright-protected and you can't save these tracks on PC or MP3 Player even you are a premium subscriber, Is there any way we can use our favorite song on Spotify as phone ringtone?
And you need to convert the downloaded ringtone for iPhone by yourself since it only offers ringtones in MP3 format, while iPhone only accepts AAC files as ringtone. (Guide: How to Convert MP3 to AAC or Vice Versa)

Travis
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 15.12.19, 18:32  Betreff: Re: Use Spotify Track as Greta Van Fleet - Highway Tune ringtone  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Melofania is another website for you to download ringtones for the iPhone without paying a penny. It gives you a lot of features. You can not only browse a ringtone for iPhone under a variety of artists but also create sound from YouTube and even upload your own favorite song. Featured as well as hot ringtones are provided in 2019 for iPhone users to use.

Jemma
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 15.12.19, 18:32  Betreff: Re: Use Spotify Track as Greta Van Fleet - Highway Tune ringtone  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Zitat: Travis
    Melofania is another website for you to download ringtones for the iPhone without paying a penny. It gives you a lot of features. You can not only browse a ringtone for iPhone under a variety of artists but also create sound from YouTube and even upload your own favorite song. Featured as well as hot ringtones are provided in 2019 for iPhone users to use.
You can find your favorite ringtone by using the search function on the top. Click the ringtone, you'll be brought to another page, where different variations are given for you to choose from. Once you've selected the ringtone you like, click the iPhone button and the ringtone for a specific format you need, then you can get the free ringtone on your Mac or Windows.

Vicente
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 15.12.19, 18:33  Betreff: Re: Use Spotify Track as Greta Van Fleet - Highway Tune ringtone  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Audiko also provides a huge database of free ringtones for iPhone. On the homepage, you'll see the ringtones are divided into five categories, including Favorite ringtones, SMS Ringtones, United States Top Artists, Featured Artists and Popular Genre.

Travis
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 15.12.19, 18:33  Betreff: Re: Use Spotify Track as Greta Van Fleet - Highway Tune ringtone  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Zitat: Vicente
    Audiko also provides a huge database of free ringtones for iPhone. On the homepage, you'll see the ringtones are divided into five categories, including Favorite ringtones, SMS Ringtones, United States Top Artists, Featured Artists and Popular Genre.
You can check out any type of these ringtones and choose your favorite one. To get a free ringtone for your iPhone is really easy. Click the name of the song, and you'll get to the download page, then click the Get iPhone Ringtone link to download the ringtone. To create your own ringtone, you can upload your favorite song, select the best fragment and then download the new ringtone for iPhone to a computer.

GUTIERREZ
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 25.12.19, 10:33  Betreff: Re: Use Spotify Track as Greta Van Fleet - Highway Tune ringtone  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Many-ringtones is another source of ringtones. You have access to over 130,000 ringtone downloads. Like most ringtone download sites, you get to preview the sounds before saving them. When it's time to get the ringtone, you can choose a version that works for Android and other phones, and one that can used on iPhones. Recommend download ringtone -Greta Van Fleet - Highway Tune ringtone - https://music-ringtone.com/2228-greta-van-fleet-highway-tune.html

Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search