LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe StatStatistik
ChatChat VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
7x13 - I'd Rather Be In Philadelphia

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
BigMeg
Administrator

New PostErstellt: 27.01.07, 17:54  Betreff: 7x13 - I'd Rather Be In Philadelphia  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Airdate: February 6, 2007

01/21 - In the hospital waiting room, Lorelai, Rory and Emily anxiously await word on Richard's condition. When Logan hears what is happening, he borrows a helicopter to be by Rory's side, but Lorelai is unable to reach Christopher, who is still angry over their fight the night before. Upset by Emily's attempt to remain calm by dealing with her social calendar, Lorelai is relieved when Luke shows up unannounced and volunteers to run errands for Emily. Christopher finally arrives to be with Lorelai, but the scene at the hospital is more than he can take. Source: The CW

01/16 - [The death will not be Kirk or Paul Anka (the dog).] Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide [Note: Ausiello hinted that it would be an animal.]

12/20 - There will be a death around Episode 13, but not a serious one. In fact, it's kinda funny. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

12/20 - I'm about 99% sure Logan is at the hospital supporting Rory. Source: gossipcom @ TWoP

12/06 - The story plays out the same way, with Luke running errands for Emily and Chris throwing a pity party for himself. But it's my understanding that Lorelai's epiphany will be more gradual. The end result, of course, will be the same: Luke in, Christopher out. Speaking of Episode 13, in a Gilmore first, nearly the entire hour will take place in the hospital. I hear there's some great Lorelai/Emily stuff. It's about damn time. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

11/15 - Apparently, Luke and Christopher choose to deal with Richard's health crisis in very different ways: Luke chooses to run around helping Emily, while Christopher chooses to go off and sulk about a bad fight he had with Lorelai. Cue the inevitable Lorelai epiphany. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

11/08 - I hear Episode 13 marks a turning point in the Luke/Lorelai/Christopher triangle. And Richard's health crisis plays a critical role. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden ICQ-Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden Website dieses Mitglieds aufrufen
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Gehe zu:   
Search