Microwave Forum

Sämtliche Inhalte dieses Forums dienen ausschließlich wissenschaftlichen und nichtkommerziellen Zwecken --- All content is provided for educational and non commercial purposes only

You are not logged in.
LoginLogin Join for freeJoin for free
MessagesMessages MembersMembers SearchSearch HelpHelp StatStatistics
VotesVotes FilesFiles CalendarCalendar BookmarksBookmarks
what is that MAR-8 driver

First   Previous   Next   Last
Page: ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
immy
New PostCreated: 2004-09-01, 08:32 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Farbenspiel
hi friend here is i fine easy circuit with LM741 do u think it will work if i apply 17 to 20V

Attachment:

untitled.jpg (7 kByte, 400 x 300 pixels)
save

kleiner-onkel

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-09-01, 11:08 PM CET  Subject:  Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

that don't work...

build a inverting amplifier with a 741.
To doubble the output voltage you need ...

Rk = (Ua / Ue -1) * Rq

Ua = 20V
Ue = 10V
Rq = 5K

so Rk is 5k

turn the output supply around ....!!

Attachment:

not_invert_amp.jpg (9 kByte, 252 x 175 pixels)
save

Show user's profile Send private message to this member Go to website of this member
immy
New PostCreated: 2004-09-02, 12:04 AM CET  Subject:  Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

what about recevier.....is my recevier will work to see tune VCO

thxs for inverting amplifier i will try it today with 555 square wave cricuit
kleiner-onkel

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-09-02, 12:09 AM CET  Subject:  Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

what ???

try this ....

http://www.carookee.com/forum/broadcasting/1/2606019#2606019

Show user's profile Send private message to this member Go to website of this member
immy
New PostCreated: 2004-09-02, 01:29 AM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

ok but may i still need inverting amplifier with a 741.
To doubble the output voltage
immy
New PostCreated: 2004-09-02, 12:32 PM CET  Subject:  Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

hi friends

my brother i am in problem and you are the only one can help me i guess . i have to submit my project .. celluer phone jammer for security . i have POS1060 and PF1040........all the problem if from that noise or square wave genrator.......i alrady try 8 diiffernet circuits ...i just spend 6 hur in collage Lab to see this new circuit that u posted....

plesae friend help me as such as u can by come up with something that work .... your every word is very thing for me ....plesae help me to finish this project .......

just this problem making my life diffcult that no square wave or noise genrator is 17 to 23 V suppot...... i hope your this noise-gen with work ..but the out will be smaller then we need ....ok i will use this 741......

plesae help me as much as u can on this .......

german,s are the the best
Gast
New PostCreated: 2004-09-02, 06:34 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

inverted, gain value coming in negative
imgemini
Chef Clancy Wiggum

New PostCreated: 2004-09-04, 01:02 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Hi
Please see what is wrong

Today I tune VCO to 13V dc noise and 10 V Vcc to jamme AMPS and GND pin 7 and POS1060 show all other also connected to GND(mean I just GND pin 7) not other so anthing is coming in output IN DC …..what u think what is wrong with this

please replay

Show user's profile Send private message to this member
imgemini
Chef Clancy Wiggum

New PostCreated: 2004-09-04, 05:19 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

hi here is the circuit
the is how i connect pos1060 with noise gen

Attachment:

pos1060.jpg (14 kByte, 186 x 221 pixels)
save

imgemini
Chef Clancy Wiggum

New PostCreated: 2004-09-04, 05:30 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

and here is the noise circuit that i coonnect with POS1060

but anthing on the ouput

noise -gen= 13.5 V DC

Vcc=10vdc

output = anthing

Attachment:

in- with noise circuit.jpg (30 kByte, 400 x 265 pixels)
save

richy_64

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-09-04, 07:58 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Blutige Rache: Wegners schwerste Fäl...
@immy, i would change your circuit like this.

What is the oscillators frequency? Change C1 to get 10-20kHz.
I think some nF will be suitable for this.

Use an oscilloscope to measure at the output. Now you can adjust the waveform you want...
For example: To get a signal from 17-23V, set the "DC Offset"-resistor to get 20V, then turn the "Noise Amplitude"-resistor to get 17-23V.
It will work!

Attachment:

cir_msr013.gif (6 kByte, 600 x 206 pixels)
save

Sortierung ändern:  
First   Previous   Next   Last
Page: ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
Page 12 of 14
Go to:   
Search