Microwave Forum

Sämtliche Inhalte dieses Forums dienen ausschließlich wissenschaftlichen und nichtkommerziellen Zwecken --- All content is provided for educational and non commercial purposes only

You are not logged in.
LoginLogin Join for freeJoin for free
MessagesMessages MembersMembers SearchSearch HelpHelp StatStatistics
VotesVotes FilesFiles CalendarCalendar BookmarksBookmarks
what is that MAR-8 driver

First   Previous   Next   Last
Page: ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
richy_64

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-09-06, 02:40 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

These pictures are not useable for anyone without descriptions like volt per division and time per division...

The 2nd picture: You have measured the POS1060 output??
What is your oscilloscope´s bandwith?

--------------------------
The sweep frequency to modulate the vco has to be "high".
If the sweep frequency is too low the jammer won´t work, because the gsm error correction can handle short interferences.

To get a higher frequency, change R1,R2,C1.
I have mentioned it above already.

@ Chris
Everyone uses/knows the NE555.
I don´t like it, too.
I don´t know why

[edited: 2004-09-06, 02:43 PM CET by richy_64]
Show user's profile Send private message to this member
imgemini
Chef Clancy Wiggum

New PostCreated: 2004-09-06, 03:12 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

i can R1 ,r2 C1 . but this is what is coming friend

the output of this cricuit is = in points only i get 21.5V for DC offset to make it 20v and this is how wave was coming shown on that picture

but i feeb that signal to the tune of POS1060 but anthing coming out
what should i do know ......

imgemini
Chef Clancy Wiggum

New PostCreated: 2004-09-06, 05:15 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

come on friends solve my problem

plesae

kleiner-onkel

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-09-06, 07:23 PM CET  Subject:  Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

build my sawtooth circuit and throw that damn NE555 away ...!!!

did'nt you got a MC1458 Dual FET OP ????

this circuit is such easy ,,,

Chris

Show user's profile Send private message to this member Go to website of this member
kleiner-onkel

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-09-06, 07:28 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

if you can't find that ic -..... try this circuit ....!!!

Attachment:

sawtooth_circuit.gif (3 kByte, 480 x 272 pixels)
save

Show user's profile Send private message to this member Go to website of this member
kleiner-onkel

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-09-06, 07:31 PM CET  Subject:  find correct waveform  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Der Hobbit: Eine unerwartete Reise
for sure it's possible to use simple 741 OP's ...

but two of this device ... because the other are Dual OP's.

Chris

imgemini
Chef Clancy Wiggum

New PostCreated: 2004-09-06, 11:18 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

hi
this is your sewthoh circuit man which is just giving me 0.2 v DC output

imgemini
Chef Clancy Wiggum

New PostCreated: 2004-09-06, 11:19 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

and the cricuit that u post now i alrealy try it but did work i will post picture tomarow

shazia
New PostCreated: 2004-09-07, 08:53 AM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

hi
we have genareted tune signal of 20v and 10kHz what will be would be the required current of the tune signal

we have generated signal of 20 volte from KIT ET-1000 what do you mean by the signal 17-23V peck to peck

and how can we limt our signal from 17-23
imgemini
Chef Clancy Wiggum

New PostCreated: 2004-09-07, 12:25 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

i also have some problem

plesae reply both of u

Leahhayhoe
Rod & Todd Flanders

New PostCreated: 2013-01-14, 09:36 AM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

EiFi 4321901 Feuerbällchen Anzünder,...
In the modern times, cell phones have become an essential part of our life. You will be out of fashion if you have no cell phone. One hand, you can send massages and make phones to your friends or your colleagues with phones at any time in any places. On the other hand, we will enjoy our life with it, such as listening to music, playing games, taking photos, recording a vedio, suffering the internet, etc. But more and more people are using cell phones at the expense of public interest. They talk aloud over the cell phones, the endless ringtones sounded everywhere. How to cope with the noises of cell phones in public has drawn public attentions in many places of the world. Do we have to force ourselves to listen to the noise generated by cell phones? Of course not, cell phone signal jammer is a useful tool for us to deal with the noise pollution.I have bought one for my convenient life, so if you have the same problem with me, you can come to get one. You will find the cool of it.

Sortierung ändern:  
First   Previous   Next   Last
Page: ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
Page 14 of 14
Go to:   
Search