Microwave Forum

Sämtliche Inhalte dieses Forums dienen ausschließlich wissenschaftlichen und nichtkommerziellen Zwecken --- All content is provided for educational and non commercial purposes only

You are not logged in.
LoginLogin Join for freeJoin for free
MessagesMessages MembersMembers SearchSearch HelpHelp StatStatistics
VotesVotes FilesFiles CalendarCalendar BookmarksBookmarks
what is that MAR-8 driver

First   Previous   Next   Last
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ...
richy_64

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-07-19, 11:39 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Hello, I´ve found a little crossover list of MMICs.

[edited: 2004-07-19, 11:40 PM CET by richy_64]
Show user's profile Send private message to this member
imran
New PostCreated: 2004-07-20, 05:34 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

hi friend

just ahve some qustion about ur cricuit what r these shown in pic
imran
New PostCreated: 2004-07-20, 05:36 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

what is k in ur cricuit and what is the value of R1 and y we r using gain
richy_64

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-07-20, 08:34 PM CET  Subject:  Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

What?!?
You should know these parts. This is elementary electronic.
I tried to help you with the first steps, but after this question i think these circuits are definitively to high for you. This is the major class in electronics, why don´t you start with a simple circuit and learn how it works? This would be much more honorable.
I won´t tell you what the "k" means, because i want people to learn something instead of silly rebuilding without understanding.

[edited: 2004-07-20, 09:07 PM CET by richy_64]
imran
New PostCreated: 2004-07-20, 10:13 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

hi sorry friend

but i m Ms telecomm student and in pakistan electronices trem r different then ur country . plz help me i m very much near to it just these parts r remining plz just last time
kleiner-onkel

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-07-20, 10:48 PM CET  Subject:  Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Bench Damen Fleecejacke Funnelneck, ...
why did the german covernment spent greencards to those kind of
stundents ???

Show user's profile Send private message to this member Go to website of this member
Gast
New PostCreated: 2004-07-21, 02:18 AM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

hallo

Freunde zuerst von allen, die ich Ihnen von beiden von Ihnen für das Helfen ich aus diesem Projekt 2 danken mag. ich lese soem Waredeutschen bin ver gute Nation...., aber der letzte Pfosten von Ihnen bilden mich traurig... mich bat gerade um um den Wert, s, die im cricuit und in ihm vermißt wurden, s, das falsch in ihm anthing ist
kleiner-onkel

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-07-21, 10:27 AM CET  Subject:  Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

@ all

…my green card sentence was not as cute as it sounds , so sorry to anyone … but i mean you’re never
a technical student ...

any 12 year old boy in Germany new about adj. resistors or capacitors from school ….

but this is not the problem ,,.,, anybody get help on this forum if they don’t
use this to hurt people or support crime.

In fact … it’s not possible to build RF circuits without any technical skills.

LF is not RF …. This separate two different worlds …

Chris

Show user's profile Send private message to this member Go to website of this member
richy_64

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-07-21, 01:55 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

@ imran and Gast,
it doesn´t mean we don´t like newbies in electronics in this forum.
Beginners are welcome, but they should be interested in these circuits how they work.
Most questions are like this:"What parts do i need for a jammer, and where can i get them?" There were only a few contructive questions yet. I would be happy if somebody has a good question that challenges me and shows me here are people who are thinking the same way, like on a real dicussion board. In that case, especialy beginners with "silly" questions are welcome, because rf ciruits are very difficult to build.

--------

We will not explain how a transistor works. So for this forum you have to be "advanced" in standard electronics.

Richard

imran
New PostCreated: 2004-07-21, 05:33 PM CET  Subject: Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

hi
i m student of telecomm so if u r good in elect that may be i have good knowlage but that does mean people stop saying qustions... i have all perts with me i m very near to buliding jammer i m sure without ur help gays i will not be possible
richy_64

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-07-21, 08:53 PM CET  Subject:  Re: what is that MAR-8 driver  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

ALPINA Erwachsene Skihelm Grap, Blac...
"guys", not "gays"

-----------

You said you have all the parts which are needed. So what´s your problem?

Have you built a vco test circuit to collect experiences as i said to you? What are your results?

Do you want to use my circuit? It´s not finished, range is just 10m and after 5 minutes the power module is overheated (but you seem to be not interested).
No circuit of kleiner onkel and me is really finished.

If you have finished the circuit and it doesn´t work, can you interpret what may be wrong to ask a reasonable question? Only on that way we are able to help.

So go and experiment... and ASK A CONCRETE QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Richard

[edited: 2004-07-21, 08:54 PM CET by richy_64]
Sortierung ändern:  
First   Previous   Next   Last
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ...
Page 4 of 14
Go to:   
Search