Microwave Forum

Sämtliche Inhalte dieses Forums dienen ausschließlich wissenschaftlichen und nichtkommerziellen Zwecken --- All content is provided for educational and non commercial purposes only

You are not logged in.
LoginLogin Join for freeJoin for free
MessagesMessages MembersMembers SearchSearch HelpHelp StatStatistics
VotesVotes FilesFiles CalendarCalendar BookmarksBookmarks

First   Previous   Next   Last
richy_64

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-08-23, 06:46 PM CET     Subject:  Re: what is that MAR-8 driver Reply with Quotation  

Honigtot
I have problems to understand you (language problems).
Please write more careful, too...
[If you want to get a helpful answer, describe your problem as good as you can. Often i don“t know how experienced somebody is, and maybe you are not able to understand my answers.]

give me full test cricuit figer bocz i use ziner of pin 4
i don“t understand it at all

may i have to apply 5V from tune. VCC for the VCO and pin 4 also (is that right)
I don“t understand it completely. I try to give general hints.
At V+ you have to connect the power supply, i the circuit for use with a battery pack (4,8 or 6 volts).
6V are good for the PF0140, but it“s too much for both MAX2623 and the µC. So I had to limit the voltage for them by using a 5.1V zener diode.

what will be the totel power tune voltage and AC signal after modulate ?
??? Look at the picture of the oscilloscope, it answers all questions, doesn“t it?

and may i check tuned VCO by placing S-receiver near to it ......or puting output from VCO to inout of S-receiver
You just have to put your circuit in the near of the rf-input of the satellite receiver, you needn“t have to connect them together, because the vco“s power is high enough.

[edited: 2004-08-23, 07:01 PM CET by richy_64]
Show user's profile Send private message to this member
Change sort:  
First   Previous   Next   Last
Page 353 of 512
Go to:   
Search