Microwave Forum

Sämtliche Inhalte dieses Forums dienen ausschließlich wissenschaftlichen und nichtkommerziellen Zwecken --- All content is provided for educational and non commercial purposes only

You are not logged in.
LoginLogin Join for freeJoin for free
MessagesMessages MembersMembers SearchSearch HelpHelp StatStatistics
VotesVotes FilesFiles CalendarCalendar BookmarksBookmarks
Sawtooth Generator for use with the POS1060

First   Previous   Next   Last
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4
immy
New PostCreated: 2004-09-16, 03:03 PM CET  Subject: Re: Sawtooth Generator for use with the POS1060  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

ALPINA Ski &
hi
i remember that richy_64 said 500MHZ will work..........i hope he will come up with some idea
richy_64

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-09-16, 04:04 PM CET  Subject: Re: Sawtooth Generator for use with the POS1060  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Kleiner Onkel is right.
Maybe a 500MHz oscilloscope can show you the output signal (why do you ask me, just test it...!), but a spectrum analyser is the best.

1. Spectrum Analyser (...shows you the frequency and strengh, also overtones)
2. Frequency Counter (only frequency)
3. Oscilloscope with a huge band-width (only frequency)
4. RF-Detector ("Bug Finder" , transmitter checker) (only strengh of a rf source)

In my opinion, a small rf-detector is enough for most of our experiments. You can check if the vco works, but you don´t need to know the frequency, because you can look at the datasheet (Vtune~frequency).

"Ich liebe es wenn ein (Schalt-)Plan funktioniert."

[edited: 2004-09-16, 05:23 PM CET by richy_64]
Show user's profile Send private message to this member
kleiner-onkel

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-09-16, 09:05 PM CET  Subject:  Re: Sawtooth Generator for use with the POS1060  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

machmal habe ich die Befürchtung das uns jemand successive verarschen möchte ...

Show user's profile Send private message to this member Go to website of this member
immy
New PostCreated: 2004-09-17, 02:53 PM CET  Subject: Re: Sawtooth Generator for use with the POS1060  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

one qustion plesae reply

what output POS1060 will show after tune in AC or DC ......

and what things should i take care when i dsign test circuit
richy_64

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-09-17, 07:53 PM CET  Subject: Re: Sawtooth Generator for use with the POS1060  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

No, because it´s useless.

"Ich liebe es wenn ein (Schalt-)Plan funktioniert."

[edited: 2004-09-20, 12:22 PM CET by richy_64]
Show user's profile Send private message to this member
immy
New PostCreated: 2004-09-18, 02:51 PM CET  Subject: Re: Sawtooth Generator for use with the POS1060  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Pampers Feuchte Tücher Sensitive Vor...
hi
today i use frequency counter show frequency 930mhz but when ever i plce call POS1060 frequency change from 930 to 450 or lower.............what that mean

is my signales a wake.....
immy
New PostCreated: 2004-09-18, 07:53 PM CET  Subject: Re: Sawtooth Generator for use with the POS1060  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

hi
tell me sure input signal that jammer GSM band.....17.5(10..15) is not working i guess ......... what if i have high apmlitude or frquency........
kleiner-onkel

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-09-18, 09:15 PM CET  Subject:  Re: Sawtooth Generator for use with the POS1060  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

maybee harmonics of the fundamental frequency ...???

Show user's profile Send private message to this member Go to website of this member
kleiner-onkel

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-09-18, 09:17 PM CET  Subject:  Re: Sawtooth Generator for use with the POS1060  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

by the way .,,,, nice cow ...

chris

immy
New PostCreated: 2004-09-19, 08:43 AM CET  Subject: Re: Sawtooth Generator for use with the POS1060  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Modeschmuck beweglicher L Ketten Hal...
what is meaning by harmonics of the fundamental frequency ? is jammer will not jamme them .......what should i do
Sortierung ändern:  
First   Previous   Next   Last
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4
Page 3 of 4
Go to:   
Search