Microwave Forum

Sämtliche Inhalte dieses Forums dienen ausschließlich wissenschaftlichen und nichtkommerziellen Zwecken --- All content is provided for educational and non commercial purposes only

You are not logged in.
LoginLogin Join for freeJoin for free
MessagesMessages MembersMembers SearchSearch HelpHelp StatStatistics
VotesVotes FilesFiles CalendarCalendar BookmarksBookmarks
step by setp how to tune POS1060

First   Previous   Next   Last
Page: 1, 2
imgemini
Chef Clancy Wiggum

New PostCreated: 2004-09-07, 02:07 PM CET  Subject:  step by setp how to tune POS1060  print  print thread  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Whisky: Mord im schottischen Schloss...
as well all know to tune POS1060 we need

Vcc=10 volte

current=?(i m applying 1um with 23 V dc ts not wroking)

V-tune= 17 to 23 V peck to peck what you all mean by this when you are saying we need 10 to 20khz signal needed

plesae make it clear for all of as here having this problem i request both of you

richy_64 and kleiner-onkel

Show user's profile Send private message to this member
richy_64

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-09-07, 03:49 PM CET  Subject: Re: step by setp how to tune POS1060  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Ok, let´s see what the datasheet says to get the POS1060 working.
Unfortunately i don´t have a POS1060 for testing.

-Suppy voltage: 10V (12V maximum) at Pin 1.
Current: up to 30mA

-Tuning voltage: 1...20V (25V maximum) at Pin 8

-Ground at Pins 3,4,5,6,7

-RF Output at Pin 2.

Attention: The pin configuration is non-standard!
Check the picture below!!!
Very confusing.

@kleiner onkel, your circuit diagram of your jammer 1 is not correct.

----------------
Tuning voltage:
I would start with sawtooth 16...20V.

>>V-tune= 17 to 23 V peck to peck what you all mean by this when you are saying we need 10 to 20khz signal needed

It´s not funny to explain it again and again...
This is basic knowledge in electronics... everyone on this board should know this...
This evening i will add some pictures to my sawtooth generator, it´s much easier to explain with pictures.

@imgemini, shazia, imran....
Building a circuit is much easier when you know how it works before you try to build it. Do you all know how a jammer works? I´m not sure about that...

[edited: 2004-09-07, 04:03 PM CET by richy_64]

Attachment:

a06.gif (9 kByte, 680 x 497 pixels)
Picture optimized für best viewing.
Large view - save

imgemini
Chef Clancy Wiggum

New PostCreated: 2004-09-07, 04:31 PM CET  Subject: Re: step by setp how to tune POS1060  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

hi
plesae richy_64 explain it . for as just once,s . bcoz its :confusing .....

imgemini
Chef Clancy Wiggum

New PostCreated: 2004-09-07, 05:16 PM CET  Subject:  Re: step by setp how to tune POS1060  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

hi friend

plesae dont mind my qustions . all i need is help . if u dont help as then there is no place to go . all of as here having this problem . what is wrong if your words make some ones life easy . three of as having here same problem .as shazia writes. plesae try to understand and plesae dont mind . the work that you are doing is great .

puond to be germen........

hallo Freund plesae kümmern sich nicht um meine qustions. alle, die ich benötige, ist Hilfe. wenn u nicht helfen, da dann es keinen Platz gibt, zum zu gehen. alle von als dieses Problem hier, habend. was Unrecht ist, wenn Ihre Wörter einige eine Leben einfach bilden. drei von wie hier die gleichen Problem as haben, die shazia plesae Versuch schreibt, um zu verstehen und plesae kümmern sich nicht. die Arbeit, die Sie erledigen, ist groß

imgemini
Chef Clancy Wiggum

New PostCreated: 2004-09-21, 12:26 PM CET  Subject: Re: step by setp how to tune POS1060  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

hi

today i apply 18 to 20 V DC with 20Khz and 10AC but anthing happent

what will be the best tune signal that will work for that and . if harmonie siganls are there then what should i do ...

plesae reply friend i am very near to finsh my jammer

richy_64

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-09-21, 03:56 PM CET  Subject: Re: step by setp how to tune POS1060  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

My last try...

The easiest way to check the function of the vco (POS1060):

Connect a power supply to the vco (8-10V, for example a 9V battery) AND to the tune input, too. So Pin 1 and 8 have 9V.

Then connect a spectrum analyser or a frequency counter at the output (Pin 2). There has to be a frequency around 900MHz.

If you have not, your might have connected the POS1060 wrong or it was damaged during previous experiments.
There is nothing more to say!

>>i am very near to finsh my jammer
NO, you´re just at the beginning!!

"Ich liebe es wenn ein (Schalt-)Plan funktioniert."
imgemini
Chef Clancy Wiggum

New PostCreated: 2004-09-22, 03:42 PM CET  Subject: Re: step by setp how to tune POS1060  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

hi
at last my jammer work........ well the problem was the test circuit was not working . today i connect PA with it and that work fine........... so i will not support the idea of test circuit ..

thx,s u both of u ............. i will upload circuit tomarow

we300b
New PostCreated: 2004-09-22, 03:58 PM CET  Subject: Re: step by setp how to tune POS1060  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Please upload the circuit ASAP......thanks.
richy_64

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-09-22, 06:38 PM CET  Subject:  Re: step by setp how to tune POS1060  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

>>...the problem was the test circuit was not working, today i connect PA with it and that work fine...... so i will not support the idea of test circuit ..

Ridiculous.
With no experience you have to do little steps...
Anyway, i hope you use your new toy with care.

[edited: 2004-09-22, 06:46 PM CET by richy_64]
imgemini
Chef Clancy Wiggum

New PostCreated: 2004-09-23, 04:33 PM CET  Subject: Re: step by setp how to tune POS1060  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Das große Los: Wie ich bei Günther J...
hi
one qustion in my mind and all other are asking that why sewooth signal.......why its betther the other to sweep frequency

the jamemr APPLICATIONS it can be use in

Gas stations

Hospitals

just think y jammer ,s RF signals are better then mobile phone signals

Sortierung ändern:  
First   Previous   Next   Last
Page: 1, 2
Page 1 of 2
Go to:   
Search