Microwave Forum

Sämtliche Inhalte dieses Forums dienen ausschließlich wissenschaftlichen und nichtkommerziellen Zwecken --- All content is provided for educational and non commercial purposes only

You are not logged in.
LoginLogin Join for freeJoin for free
MessagesMessages MembersMembers SearchSearch HelpHelp StatStatistics
VotesVotes FilesFiles CalendarCalendar BookmarksBookmarks
Sawtooth Generator for use with the POS1060

First   Previous   Next   Last
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4
yana209
Knecht Ruprecht

New PostCreated: 2005-10-11, 12:18 PM CET  Subject: Re: Sawtooth Generator for use with the POS1060  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Tipps vom Hundeflüsterer: Einfache M...
it's my luck or what i'm unable to make anyof the noise gen. circuit work...though the idea seems simple but just couldn't get them to work....VCO is just waiting for the tune voltage...
any idea what to trouble shoot?
thanks

Show user's profile Send private message to this member
kleiner-onkel

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2005-10-11, 05:41 PM CET  Subject: Re: Sawtooth Generator for use with the POS1060  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

what vco in use...?

Chris

my circuit work from first day on... ?

It's just a tiny circuit with comperator and integratior set together in a loop

Show user's profile Send private message to this member Go to website of this member
yana209
Knecht Ruprecht

New PostCreated: 2005-10-13, 07:56 PM CET  Subject: Re: Sawtooth Generator for use with the POS1060  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Max2623 and POS1060 both of them. Well I have access to scope in uni only in home i work on computerized scope through sound card, but the problem i don't know what would be. when things go wrong, start wiring it again. I'll see. I was able to produce sawtooth through MC1458 but then the DC offset wasn't mixing well. The amplitude of sawtooth suddenly became small, very small when mixed with offset. I'll work on it too, see if i find anything troubling.

DavisKujala

New PostCreated: 2013-01-14, 11:12 AM CET  Subject: Re: Sawtooth Generator for use with the POS1060  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Now differnt people have different kinds of hobbies, for example some people like swimming, some people like running and some people like hiking. However now a lot of people have developed a new kind of hobby, it is metal detecting and there are also device that have been invented to help people with their hobby such as the gold metal detectors and the metal detector and so on and you also can make a good choice as there are many types that are provided for you to choose.

adamlarriva

New PostCreated: 2013-01-29, 10:16 AM CET  Subject: Re: Sawtooth Generator for use with the POS1060  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Braun MR 300 Soup Stabmixer
There are many types of detectors in the market, so it is really hard to make a decision which one to buy and whee to buy. I searched the internet for a long time and then I bought a gold metal detector, which is really helpful. And when I do metal detecting outside it can really distinguish what kind of the metal that it has detected and give an indication for me. And by using such kind of device I have saved a lot of time and energy. In a word, I love the gold metal detector and have confidence in it.

Sortierung ändern:  
First   Previous   Next   Last
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4
Go to:   
Search