Microwave Forum

Sämtliche Inhalte dieses Forums dienen ausschließlich wissenschaftlichen und nichtkommerziellen Zwecken --- All content is provided for educational and non commercial purposes only

You are not logged in.
LoginLogin Join for freeJoin for free
MessagesMessages MembersMembers SearchSearch HelpHelp StatStatistics
VotesVotes FilesFiles CalendarCalendar BookmarksBookmarks
My commercial cellphone jammer

First   Previous   Next   Last
Page: 1, 2
we300b
New PostCreated: 2004-12-14, 06:14 AM CET  Subject: Re: My commercial cellphone jammer  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Eve und der letzte Engländer
It seems that this jammer is not too complicated for DIY ........

If we can get the schematic, that will be a good project to test !!
we300b
New PostCreated: 2004-12-14, 06:21 AM CET  Subject: Re: My commercial cellphone jammer  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Hi Rich_64,

I still have not got my jammer to work.....

1) Which noise generator schematic you recommend to use (can work) ?

2) Once I connect the noise generator to the VCO (POS1060), can it jam the phone in very close range like a few cm ?

Thanks
securipro38
New PostCreated: 2004-12-14, 11:06 AM CET  Subject:  Re: My commercial cellphone jammer  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

If you need more detailled pictures with best quality you can ask me
richy_64

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-12-14, 04:36 PM CET  Subject: Re: My commercial cellphone jammer  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Hi securipro,
sorry, nothing really new at the moment.
I´m a student and don´t have much time for experiments at the moment, too . ---

Thank you for your pictures.
It´s really interesting how a ´professional´ jammer is made.
Unfortunately it doesn´t provide new facts .---

If you are able to get a gsm car phone with 8W, it would be excellent! But don´t focus too much to reach a high output power. Power alone is not everything.

---------------------------------------------
Hi we300b,
have you tested the POS1060 with the NE555-Sawtooth generator? Theoreticaly, that should work.
If it does not, maybe we have to add a noise generator, too.

[sawtooth- to let the vco produce many frequencies;
noise- to make the sawtooth dirtier ]

>>Once I connect the noise generator to the VCO (POS1060), can it jam the phone in very close range like a few cm ?
Yes. I used the MAX2622 and sawtooth+noise generator on my circuit. Without PA, a phone in a distance of 1 meter was jammed.

Please show me a picture of your current circuit (schematics). That will help me much more to understand what may be wrong.

"Ich liebe es wenn ein (Schalt-)Plan funktioniert."
Show user's profile Send private message to this member
kleiner-onkel

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-12-15, 10:18 PM CET  Subject:  Re: My commercial cellphone jammer  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Hi... @ all

nice commercial jammer.... but 2 w is enough... try looking after a good antenna and standing wave ratio...

Chris

P.S. sorry but a-level is hard to me.... (;-<

Show user's profile Send private message to this member Go to website of this member
kleiner-onkel

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2004-12-21, 02:30 PM CET  Subject:  Re: My commercial cellphone jammer  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Vorsicht, Herzalarm!
Nice quality picture... very detailed...!

thank's much...

Who did you bought the jammer...?

Show user's profile Send private message to this member Go to website of this member
JOSEPH ZUNIGN
New PostCreated: 2008-04-20, 07:26 AM CET  Subject:  Re: My commercial cellphone jammer  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Zitat:
    Hi KLEINER
    I send you my commercial cellphone jammer an I will send more soon
    Bye
Can you please tell me where to buy this commercial cell phone jammer. The one listed on your forum
Chris
New PostCreated: 2008-04-21, 10:39 PM CET  Subject: Re: My commercial cellphone jammer  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

which one???
barthenson

New PostCreated: 2012-12-20, 04:58 AM CET  Subject: Re: My commercial cellphone jammer  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Different from other electronics, cell phones have become the necessity of every one's daily life. If someone still has no idea of mobile phones, you must say that "Out!" of course except the senior citizens. To be honest, cell phones really bring us lots of benefits. We use it for talking, sending and playing. With it, our life can be modern one, without it, we will be live in the Mars, you know, know nothing about each other. But do cell phones have no disadvantages? Of course not, more and more people are using cell phones at the cost of other interests. Noises are everywhere, especially the one of mobile phones. What should we do, throw them away? It is a stupid behavior. Have you ever heard cell phone signal booster? It is a new kind of device to solve this problem, effective in blocking the signals of your cell phone and its nearby base station. one side, the mobile phone really benefits us a lot, but another side we also benefit from its noises for a long time, so the fight between the cell phone and [url=http://www.jammerall.com/categories/Cell-Phone-Jammers/]cell phone jammer[/url has been a hot topic in society now. Which side you stand by, jamming or not, it depends on you.

Leahhayhoe
Rod & Todd Flanders

New PostCreated: 2013-01-19, 08:37 AM CET  Subject: Re: My commercial cellphone jammer  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Different from other electronics, cell phones have become the necessity of every one's daily life. If someone still has no idea of mobile phones, you must say that "Out!" of course except the senior citizens. To be honest, cell phones really bring us lots of benefits. We use it for talking, sending and playing. With it, our life can be modern one, without it, we will be live in the Mars, you know, know nothing about each other. But do cell phones have no disadvantages? Of course not, more and more people are using cell phones at the cost of other interests. Noises are everywhere, especially the one of mobile phones. What should we do, throw them away? It is a stupid behavior. Have you ever heard cell phone signal booster? It is a new kind of device to solve this problem, effective in blocking the signals of your cell phone and its nearby base station. one side, the mobile phone really benefits us a lot, but another side we also benefit from its noises for a long time, so the fight between the cell phone and phone jammer has been a hot topic in society now. Which side you stand by, jamming or not, it depends on you.

duanepoland

New PostCreated: 2013-01-29, 04:19 AM CET  Subject: Re: My commercial cellphone jammer  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

MERISH Kapuzenpullover Pullover Slim...
As we all know,While the mobile phone brings great conveniences to people, it also raises new challenge on the security of confidential work. In recent years, the wiretap, cheating in examination, medical negligence and gas station explosion with mobile phone occurred and it has aroused great concern of the society. Maybe it's one of the reasons that promoted the appearance of cell phone jammer.You may be watching a nice movie or enjoying your nap when you get free for sometime. Still you have chances of getting disturbed with your most loved ones and close friend chatting near you on the cell phone. At such hours, if you really care for your free time then you need to buy a cell phone jammer.

Sortierung ändern:  
First   Previous   Next   Last
Page: 1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Go to:   
Search