Microwave Forum

Sämtliche Inhalte dieses Forums dienen ausschließlich wissenschaftlichen und nichtkommerziellen Zwecken --- All content is provided for educational and non commercial purposes only

You are not logged in.
LoginLogin Join for freeJoin for free
MessagesMessages MembersMembers SearchSearch HelpHelp StatStatistics
VotesVotes FilesFiles CalendarCalendar BookmarksBookmarks
GSM 900/1800 Jammer

First   Previous   Next   Last
yana209
New PostCreated: 2005-06-21, 12:27 AM CET  Subject: GSM 900/1800 Jammer  print  print thread  recommend Reply with Quotation  

ALPINA Erwachsene Skihelm Grap, Blac...
Hello,

I have a final year project about GSM 900 and 1800 Mhz freq. jammer. I have seen the website portion about the 900Mhz jammer, but I still confused about the schematics of both the circuits. Please help me, I don't have much time left.

Thanks
yana209
Knecht Ruprecht

New PostCreated: 2005-06-22, 11:01 PM CET  Subject: Re: GSM 900/1800 Jammer  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

I m running short of time , sir..

Show user's profile Send private message to this member
richy_64

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2005-06-23, 09:31 AM CET  Subject: Re: GSM 900/1800 Jammer  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Hi, ...and sorry, me and probably kleiner onkel too are very busy at the moment.

Please decribe your problem more detailed...

[edited: 2005-06-23, 09:31 AM CET by richy_64]
yana209
Knecht Ruprecht

New PostCreated: 2005-06-26, 12:39 PM CET  Subject: Re: GSM 900/1800 Jammer  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

thanks for considering

In our country cellular companies are using GSM 900 and GSM 1800 (DCS they say). I have got to jam the cell phone in the vicinity as for my final year project. I could start with all the ciruits given on net but at present I really don't have time for experimentation. Please tell me what circuit to use and I will stick to that.
I will be waiting for the reply
thanks

richy_64

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2005-06-26, 09:50 PM CET  Subject: Re: GSM 900/1800 Jammer  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Hi...

it seems to me that you underrate building such a circuit...

Yes, there are many plans in the net, but it is very difficult to get all the special parts/circuits shown in the schematics.
Often you have to use other parts, because the you are not able to get the original one. So you have to "collect" similar parts and try to build your own jammer...!
For example: Kleiner Onkel uses the POS1060 as vco. If it´s not possible to get it in your country, you can use MAX2622, but it has a lower output power. Then you have to use an extra amplifier, a MMIC... - this means you have to put MUCH time in this project, especially if are not so experienced.

Kleiner Onkel´s jammer 1 is much easier than other plans - a big advantage. Try to get the POS1060 and an old Siemens S4 or S6 from ebay

"Ich liebe es wenn ein (Schalt-)Plan funktioniert."
yana209
Knecht Ruprecht

New PostCreated: 2005-06-28, 01:06 AM CET  Subject: Re: GSM 900/1800 Jammer  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Technoline Cost Control Energiekoste...
thankx..
yeah literally i m in final year , but truely i m not so experienced with building cirucuits....
i think i can get s4 mobile here...alright..firs i find this mobile and then ask you more...stay with me...i have 40 days or so...
thanks again...

yana209
Knecht Ruprecht

New PostCreated: 2005-06-28, 01:13 AM CET  Subject: Re: GSM 900/1800 Jammer  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

in case i don't find POS1060 , do you know in what device i can find this....any radio, any mobile...or any thing?

richy_64

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2005-06-28, 07:25 PM CET  Subject: Re: GSM 900/1800 Jammer  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

... no, you won´t find this one in mobile phones, unfortunately.
It´s just to big for them.

The POS1060 ist very suitable for experiments because it´s not SMD, standard-wired.
Maybe because this the POS1060 device is the only appropriate for you...

Datasheet:
http://www.minicircuits.com/oscillat.shtml

Perhaps ask a amateur radio shop or similar in your country.
Don´t give up looking for it... it´s the most important part.

"Ich liebe es wenn ein (Schalt-)Plan funktioniert."

[edited: 2005-06-28, 07:32 PM CET by richy_64]
Sortierung ändern:  
First   Previous   Next   Last
Page 1 of 1
Go to:   
Search