Microwave Forum

Sämtliche Inhalte dieses Forums dienen ausschließlich wissenschaftlichen und nichtkommerziellen Zwecken --- All content is provided for educational and non commercial purposes only

You are not logged in.
LoginLogin Join for freeJoin for free
MessagesMessages MembersMembers SearchSearch HelpHelp StatStatistics
VotesVotes FilesFiles CalendarCalendar BookmarksBookmarks
Microstrip Line

First   Previous   Next   Last
yana209
Knecht Ruprecht

New PostCreated: 2005-09-03, 09:51 PM CET  Subject: Microstrip Line  print  print thread  recommend Reply with Quotation  

EiFi 4321901 Feuerbällchen Anzünder,...
Kleiner designed one Jammer circuit in which Max2623 can be used. I wan to ask that whether at any point of wiring I will require microstip line design... or I can wire the circuit like I do with my digital circuits.

Show user's profile Send private message to this member
kleiner-onkel

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2005-09-04, 09:19 AM CET  Subject:  Re: Microstrip Line  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Hi...

Microstrip is the best thing for high frequency, but small coax follow next. Rf circuit design is not as easy as it seems like, so watch for near contacts. Don't use normally LF PCB witch is quite bad for RF.

I haven't any technical equipment to screen the difference, but
for Jamming you needn't a perfect solution.

Temporally my A-level takes to much time to work more
with RF circuits, ...

And this topic is quite closed for me, my Jammer laying in front
of my stereo and never used the last month...

Greetings from Germany

Chris http//kleiner-onkel.de.vu

P.S. Questions still wellcome....

Show user's profile Send private message to this member Go to website of this member
yana209
New PostCreated: 2005-09-04, 11:06 AM CET  Subject: Re: Microstrip Line  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

thanks, keep up with your A-levels, answer when you have time.

Except for that small coax section, I think the rest of the design can do without microstip? right?
starting with the "Simple noise gen" , I have made it(Obvisouly it was a just a wiring), I'll check it out on the Oscilloscope on Monday..

see u later,
Sortierung ändern:  
First   Previous   Next   Last
Page 1 of 1
Go to:   
Search