Microwave Forum

Sämtliche Inhalte dieses Forums dienen ausschließlich wissenschaftlichen und nichtkommerziellen Zwecken --- All content is provided for educational and non commercial purposes only

You are not logged in.
LoginLogin Join for freeJoin for free
MessagesMessages MembersMembers SearchSearch HelpHelp StatStatistics
VotesVotes FilesFiles CalendarCalendar BookmarksBookmarks
PF08112B

First   Previous   Next   Last
yana209
New PostCreated: 2005-10-09, 05:08 PM CET  Subject: PF08112B  print  print thread  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Hi,
I've got this Siemens mobile with PF08112B, help me find datasheet or rather better the pin configuration so i may use it....
thanks
richy_64

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2005-10-10, 07:44 PM CET  Subject: Re: PF08112B  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Hello,
i uploaded some datasheets (if you don´t have them already).
Perhaps one of the other PF.... looks similar to the PF08112B.

http://home.vrweb.de/~josefkotte/datasheets/

"Ich liebe es, wenn ein (Schalt-)Plan funktioniert."
Show user's profile Send private message to this member
yana209
Knecht Ruprecht

New PostCreated: 2005-10-10, 11:24 PM CET  Subject: Re: PF08112B  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

yeah all of PF081XXB looks similar so assuming they all will have same configurations...
thanks

Show user's profile Send private message to this member
yana209
New PostCreated: 2005-12-04, 03:47 PM CET  Subject: Re: PF08112B  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

I broke it

I want to use power apmlifier ahead my VCO (MAX2623) ...uptill vco stage it is working...mmm around 3 feet i think...now can't get the power amplifier ..tried few but then i got confused with the pins...they all seemed to have more pins than indicated by the data sheet :|...
please if u have little time to spare, tell me the PA from any old siemens...like S6 i found....the pin configuration on the pcb..i mean how to differentiate between the pins..and any extra compnonents if we have emply (if any) ...thanks...
Sortierung ändern:  
First   Previous   Next   Last
Page 1 of 1
Go to:   
Search