Microwave Forum

Sämtliche Inhalte dieses Forums dienen ausschließlich wissenschaftlichen und nichtkommerziellen Zwecken --- All content is provided for educational and non commercial purposes only

You are not logged in.
LoginLogin Join for freeJoin for free
MessagesMessages MembersMembers SearchSearch HelpHelp StatStatistics
VotesVotes FilesFiles CalendarCalendar BookmarksBookmarks
Gigaset 3015 comfort repeater mode?

First   Previous   Next   Last
Gianni
New PostCreated: 2005-12-19, 11:44 PM CET  Subject: Gigaset 3015 comfort repeater mode?  print  print thread  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Hi Kleiner,
also I am a lot interested to make experiments with DECT.
At the present me and a friend of mine are trying to extabilish a link between two old Gigaset M101 Data, but this is another story.and if you want we can start another thread.

In the meantime, I'm thinkering about a voice link and playing with my 3015 comfort. I have not understood what is the "Repeater mode" function found in basis setup. Sarching on the net was not helpful. Any idea? Is that function "hidden" on any gigaset basis?

Hope i don't bother you with my questions,

best regards

Gianni
kleiner-onkel

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2005-12-21, 10:00 PM CET  Subject:  Re: Gigaset 3015 comfort repeater mode?  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Hi

I couldn't understand you as well... you can't register a gigaset repeter to our gigaset comfort's base...?

Greetings

Chris

http://kleiner-onkel.de.vu

Show user's profile Send private message to this member Go to website of this member
Gianni
New PostCreated: 2005-12-21, 11:11 PM CET  Subject: Re: Gigaset 3015 comfort repeater mode?  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Zitat: kleiner-onkel
    Hi

I couldn't understand you as well... you can't register a gigaset repeter to our gigaset comfort's base...?
True. I have not expressed myself very well

I mean: On the PP, press INT - SET 40 and down-arrow until you reach item 47. You can't access directly by INT-SET-47, a three-beep-tone will occour.

You will see "Repeater mode", press OK and enter your system PIN. You can change the value binary 0 or 1.

No mention on the manual of course, and googling was only a waste of time. Can't understand if my basis can act as a repeater or not.

Unfortunately I don't own a Gigaset repeater so don't know about registering base to repeater.

Hope this is more clear, i know that my english is very bad 'cause i leaved school about 20 years ago!
Sortierung ändern:  
First   Previous   Next   Last
Page 1 of 1
Go to:   
Search