azeriler.de
Ein Forum für Aserbaidschaner in Deutschland und deutschsprachigen Länder.

Sie sind nicht eingeloggt.
LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge SucheSuche HilfeHilfe StatStatistik
ChatChat VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
Ela

New PostErstellt: 21.03.08, 15:07     Betreff: Re: Secrets of a Christian Terrorist State Armenia, Samuel A. Weems.

Contrast this fact with the Turks, whom the Armenians love to hate. It is interesting to note that there are more Armenian Churches in Turkey than there are in Armenia and contrary to most other data they make available on the web, that one is absolutely correct. I have recently been to Turkey. I witnessed with my own eyes that Turks and Armenians live and worship together in great freedom, harmony, and friendship. This is quite a contrast with the Armenian - Americans` ugly misrepresentations and evil efforts to plant the seeds of hatred and rage, here in the United States, against Turks. Just what kind of Christianity do these Armenian - Americans practice? Why, for example, does the Armenian Church continue to use animal blood sacrifices? Why does the Armenian Church not believe in the total forgiveness of sins as taught by Christ? Why have Armenian Christian leaders called out publicly for the blessing of mythical gods?The long list of deception, fraud, abuses, massacres, and terrorist acts Armenians have committed are documented in this book. These are Armenian secrets they don’t want the Christians of the world to know about, but they are revealed and documented in Armenian sources. These reports are factual reports by Armenians themselves. Every Christian and every public official should read this book before agreeing to either give money or vote for meaningless resolutions attacking modern - day Turkey, solely based on the Armenian tall tales that were invented by them, in order to get lots of free stuff from the Christian world. There was no "genocide" as they claim.Direct evidence will be provided, several times, from Armenian sources that the Armenia’s government directed terrorist attacks as official state policy. There have been Armenian terrorist attacks and murders within nations all over the world in recent years. I am not Azerbaijani, Georgian, Turk; I am not Armenian. I am a Scottish - American, whose first Scottish ancestor came to America in 1686. I am a Southerner, a lifelong Baptist, and an American taxpayer. I have written this book under the light of extensive research in locations such as Washington, D.C., Rome, Paris, London, Moscow, and Istanbul. It would have been helpful to research in Armenia but their archives are not open to the public.The archives in Istanbul, Turkey, are very much open, however, and have been for some time. The irony is that the files in Armenia’s capital of Yerevan and Armenian Revolutionary Federation offices in Boston are still closed to researchers and the public. What are they hiding? Why does Armenia have an Armenian Revolutionary Federation office in the United States? The pages to follow are based on the pen of the chief historian of the self - called Republic of Armenia. The historians` own words and the sources he sited prove, beyond a shadow of doubt, that his beloved Armenia is a bogus rogue state. The observations revealed in the pages to follow are written by a neutral seeker of fact and truth behind events that date from 1890 and continue to the present day.Because I am not a professional historian I may have made technical mistakes in preparing this book. I accept responsibility for such errors. However, the facts that are presented in the text of the book speak directly and honestly for themselves. There have been prominent Americans, dating back to 1919, who have spoken out about Armenian corruption to deceive the Christian world into giving them vast amounts of unregulated money. The Armenian response to any American citizen who spoke out or objected has been, and continues to be, the same: They always launch character or physical attacks on any such person. Hubert Hoover directed the U.S. effort to help rebuild Europe after World War I. He experienced only one failure and that was the dictator - run state of Armenia. This future American president stated that Armenian corruption "would be the greatest scandal in American charitable history». The Armenians responded by attacking his character. Readers of this book will discover from the words of today’s Armenians that this attitude of ingratitude continues. The proof will be that the Armenian attitude is that American citizens owe their tax dollars to Armenia.There are several U.S. citizens who have researched Armenia and published their findings. Each of them has been subjected to Armenian campaigns of terror. Consider but a few such individuals:

- Professor Stanford Shaw of UCLA. Armenians bombed his home and terrorized him in several different ways.

- Professor Heath Lowry of Princeton University was recently forced out as chairman of a Near Eastern studies program

because of a two-year hate and smear campaign directed against him.

- Professor Justin McCarthy of the University of Louisville has been subjected to all manner of character attacks and

attempts to have him removed from his teaching position.

- Film maker Robin Williams recently produced a documentary film titled The Biblical Treasures of Turkey. Several times when he attempted to show his film, young Armenians disrupted the showings. On one occasion Armenian youth invaded the theater by throwing stink bombs and forcing the evacuation of the audience. Once the announcement was made that this book was to be published I experienced a vicious attack directed by the Armenian Assembly of America. This is a large mega million - dollar special interest lobby based in Washington, D.C. It has forty or fifty professional employees. The sole purpose of this special interest Armenian lobby organization is to obtain as much American taxpayer dollars as they can for Armenia. This amounts toalmost 1.5 billion dollars over the past ten years. In addition, the Armenian Assembly of America also works to oppose anything relating to Turkey or the other Muslim nations of the Near East. Because of the hate campaign directed toward me by the Armenian Assembly of America more than a thousand messages have poured in attacking me personally. Of this number, there are twenty - three death threats. Consider the "character" of the Armenians who wrote the following messages to me about a book not one of them could have read yet. (I received these threats before the book was even published.)

- "The St. John Press book is full of lies, lies, and lies. Who paid Weems to write it? It’s so typical of Turkish

revisionism. Are you sure you want to be supporting a website that’s so blatantly deceptive?"

- "Having read the book of Mr. Samuel A. Weems, I proclaim that all the facts that the author is talking about are

DEFINITELY FALSE".

- "You stupid f – ing ignorant savages!! How can you really believe what you are publishing and distributing?"

Consider the following examples of threats upon my life. I take such threats seriously because in recent years Armenians

have murdered some seventy people around the world, four here in the United States.

- "I just wanted to tell you that you will burn in hell for putting down the first Christian nation. I will make sure to show up

to your funeral, hopefully soon, and piss on your pathetic corpse",

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden Website dieses Mitglieds aufrufen
Sortierung ändern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 39 von 306
Gehe zu:   
Search