Schongauer FORUM!!

Sie sind nicht eingeloggt.
LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge SucheSuche
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
Rancid post update: Album Release !!! and tour plans !!!

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite: 1, 2
Autor Beitrag
Rich ID
Urgestein

New PostErstellt: 04.02.09, 12:49  Betreff: Rancid post update: Album Release !!! and tour plans !!!  drucken  Thema drucken  weiterempfehlen

Rancid have posted the first update in some time on the status of their long-awaited full length. While a formal release date has yet to be confirmed, the band is aiming for a Spring release:

Our good friend and producer Brett Gurewitz has finished mixing our new record set to release around spring of this year. We've all been working real hard along side Brett on this record and we are all real proud of how its turning out. As it's release comes nearer we will get you more details on everything we've been working on.

We will also be hitting the road hard this year. As you may have heard we've confirmed a 2 month North American Tour with Rise Against. This will be a great opportunity to play you some of our new songs live in addition to a mix of songs spanning the entire history of Rancid. We like to play a new set every night to keep it fresh and interesting for all of us! We like to do a little something from every Rancid record giving every night a unique show from the one before.

The band's last studio album was 2003's Indestructible. In the interim, they released B Sides and C Sides, The Music Videos: 1993-2003 DVD and Tim Armstrong's solo album, A Poet’s Life.

Wer auf andere mit dem ausgestreckten Zeigefinger zeigt, der deutet mit drei Fingern seiner Hand auf sich selbst.

The attempt to impose upon man, a creature of growth and capable of sweetness, to ooze juicily at the last round the bearded lips of God, to attempt to impose, I say, laws and conditions appropriate to a mechanical creation, against this I raise my sword-pen.
Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Haser
Master

New PostErstellt: 24.02.09, 22:38  Betreff: Re: Rancid post update: Album Release !!! and tour plans !!!  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Epitaph head and Bad Religion guitarist/songwriter Brett Gurewitz has finished mixing on the RANCID upcoming album. It's set for a spring release!

http://www.3rdgenerationnation.de/NewsFebruar2009.htm

Rich ID
Urgestein

New PostErstellt: 31.03.09, 13:04  Betreff: Re: Rancid post update: Album Release !!! and tour plans !!!  drucken  weiterempfehlen

"Rancid have announced a title and release date for their highly anticipated new full length. The record is titled Let the Dominoes Fall and is due out June 2, 2009. The record is the first new full length since 2003's Indestructible. In the intervening years, the band remained active with extensive tours as well as a number of solo and band releases like B Sides and C Sides and The Music Videos: 1993-2003 DVD.

The band recorded at George Lucas' Skywalker Sound Studio, with production by Epitaph Records founder/Bad Religion guitarist Brett Gurewitz. It promises features nineteen new songs, all written by Rancid. Special guest and Rock & Roll Hall of Famer Booker T contributes Hammond B3 organ on one track, "Up To No Good." "

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=35837823

The attempt to impose upon man, a creature of growth and capable of sweetness, to ooze juicily at the last round the bearded lips of God, to attempt to impose, I say, laws and conditions appropriate to a mechanical creation, against this I raise my sword-pen.
ben
Urgestein

New PostErstellt: 31.03.09, 13:22  Betreff: Re: Rancid post update: Album Release !!! and tour plans !!!  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Zitat: Richi
    Booker T
CAN YOU DIG IT, SUCKAAAAAA!?

Ansonsten coole Sache, ich freu mich schon drauf.

WATCH GERMAN SCHEISE MOVIES
Rich ID
Urgestein

New PostErstellt: 31.03.09, 13:37  Betreff: Re: Rancid post update: Album Release !!! and tour plans !!!  drucken  weiterempfehlen

HAHAHAHA

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Booker_T._Jones_junior
vs.
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Booker_T

[editiert: 31.03.09, 13:38 von Rich ID]
Mister Monster
Urgestein

New PostErstellt: 31.03.09, 16:58  Betreff: Re: Rancid post update: Album Release !!! and tour plans !!!  drucken  weiterempfehlen

aber sowas von hehe... hört sich geil an, freu mich schon auf das neue zeuch.

"Man, Stan du hast nicht mal ne Mumu, geschweige denn eine Gebärmutter... Wo willst du es denn aufheben, in ner Zigarrenschachtel?"
Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden ICQ-Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Rich ID
Urgestein

New PostErstellt: 01.04.09, 13:23  Betreff: Re: Rancid post update: Album Release !!! and tour plans !!!  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Tracklist:

East Bay Night
This Place
Up To No Good
Last One To Die
Disconnected
I Ain't Worried
Damnation
New Orleans
Civilian Ways
The Bravest Kids
Skull City
L.A. River
Lulu
Dominoes Fall
Liberty and Freedom
You Want It, You Got It
Locomotive
That's Just The Way It Is Now
The Highway

Rich ID
Urgestein

New PostErstellt: 03.04.09, 14:51  Betreff: Re: Rancid post update: Album Release !!! and tour plans !!!  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Hellcat Records
Made By Squad

Rich ID
Urgestein

New PostErstellt: 07.04.09, 09:50  Betreff: Re: Rancid post update: Album Release !!! and tour plans !!!  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Expanded edition of Rancid's "Let The Dominoes Fall" to feature acoustic cuts.

Rancid's upcoming seventh full length Let The Dominoes Fall is set to arrive on June 2nd. In addition, Hellcat Records will release a special expanded edition of the record. Along with the songs from the standard version, the expanded set will feature 2 CDs and a DVD. The second disc will include an acoustic CD featuring unplugged renditions of all 11 songs plus a track not from the regular version, plus a DVD chronicling the making of the record. Click below for the details.

Disc 1

East Bay Night
This Place
Up To No Good
Last One To Die
Disconnected
I Ain't Worried
Damnation
New Orleans
Civilian Ways
The Bravest Kids
Skull City
L.A. River
Lulu
Dominoes Fall
Liberty And Freedom
You Want It, You Got It
Locomotive
That's Just The Way It Is Now
The Highway

Disc 2
East Bay Night (Acoustic)
L.A. River (Acoustic)
I Ain't Worried (Acoustic)
This Place (Acoustic)
Disconnected (Acoustic)
Liberty And Freedom (Acoustic)
Dominoes Fall (Acoustic)
New Orleans (Acoustic)
You Want It, You Got It (Acoustic)
Outgunned (Acoustic)
The Bravest Kids (Acoustic)
Last One To Die (Acoustic)

Rich ID
Urgestein

New PostErstellt: 07.04.09, 21:02  Betreff: Re: Rancid post update: Album Release !!! and tour plans !!!  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Unfassbar gut!!!

Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite: 1, 2
Seite 1 von 2
Gehe zu:   
Search