Schongauer FORUM!!

Sie sind nicht eingeloggt.
LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge SucheSuche
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
Bouncing Souls detail 2009 release plans!!!

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
Rich ID
Urgestein

New PostErstellt: 16.12.08, 09:45  Betreff: Bouncing Souls detail 2009 release plans!!!  drucken  Thema drucken  weiterempfehlen

"The Bouncing Souls have revealed more details on their 2009 recording project. The monthly digital recordings will now be compiled into a series of 7" releases via Chunksaah Records.

It was almost 16 years ago that The Bouncing Souls put out their first album on their very own Chunksaah Records, and in a true return to the DIY spirit in which they began, The Bouncing Souls are self-releasing a new song every month of 2009 on Chunksaah! Songs will be released as digital downloads first, and for the all the folks who like to collect stuff, every 3 months a 7" will be released compiling 4 new tracks each onto loveably palpable vinyl. The first song will be released January 1st and it’s called "Gasoline". "

Furthermore an "international tour schedule" is planned for the new year. !!!!!

Die beste Nachricht seit Ewigkeiten - also zumindest Punkrock-technisch

This one's for the "master-race": My brown- power ass in your white-power face!

The attempt to impose upon man, a creature of growth and capable of sweetness, to ooze juicily at the last round the bearded lips of God, to attempt to impose, I say, laws and conditions appropriate to a mechanical creation, against this I raise my sword-pen.
Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Rich ID
Urgestein

New PostErstellt: 12.02.09, 10:46  Betreff: Re: Bouncing Souls detail 2009 release plans!!!  drucken  weiterempfehlen

http://www.punknews.org/article/32305

They call it a scene, I call it disaster

The attempt to impose upon man, a creature of growth and capable of sweetness, to ooze juicily at the last round the bearded lips of God, to attempt to impose, I say, laws and conditions appropriate to a mechanical creation, against this I raise my sword-pen.
Rich ID
Urgestein

New PostErstellt: 20.02.09, 13:33  Betreff: Re: Bouncing Souls detail 2009 release plans!!!  drucken  weiterempfehlen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOxc2cM75NI
Sowas von gut!!!

Haser
Master

New PostErstellt: 24.02.09, 22:28  Betreff: Re: Bouncing Souls detail 2009 release plans!!!  drucken  weiterempfehlen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwyUOQ3mHiY&feature=related

noch ein neuer song

Rich ID
Urgestein

New PostErstellt: 05.03.09, 13:40  Betreff: Re: Bouncing Souls detail 2009 release plans!!!  drucken  weiterempfehlen

http://www.punknews.org/article/32567
Neuer Song, neues Video!

Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Gehe zu:   
Search