LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge SucheSuche
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
Travis Barker in critical condition following plane crash

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
Rich ID
Urgestein

New PostErstellt: 21.09.08, 11:17  Betreff: Travis Barker in critical condition following plane crash  drucken  Thema drucken  weiterempfehlen

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26803108/

a breaking in spirit, a breaking in promise, a breaking in me
how can i find the peace inside me, in a world i can see....
thats taking and taking all for ourselves, taking and taking
and its dragging me down, deeper and deeper
watch me sink like a stone
in a sea of selfishness,
where me is more and you is less

The attempt to impose upon man, a creature of growth and capable of sweetness, to ooze juicily at the last round the bearded lips of God, to attempt to impose, I say, laws and conditions appropriate to a mechanical creation, against this I raise my sword-pen.
Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Rich ID
Urgestein

New PostErstellt: 26.09.08, 13:16  Betreff: Re: Travis Barker in critical condition following plane crash  drucken  weiterempfehlen

http://www.punknews.org/article/30594

Don't eat limp biscuits, they taste like old rockshit!

The attempt to impose upon man, a creature of growth and capable of sweetness, to ooze juicily at the last round the bearded lips of God, to attempt to impose, I say, laws and conditions appropriate to a mechanical creation, against this I raise my sword-pen.
Rich ID
Urgestein

New PostErstellt: 11.10.08, 17:39  Betreff: Re: Travis Barker in critical condition following plane crash  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Travis Barker spoke to NME about the plane crash he was involved with, which also claimed the lives of four people. The producer and former Blink-182 drummer had this to say:

"I hate planes. My biggest fear ever is to be involved in a plane crash, so when that happened, well, I'm just thankful to be alive. I'm just grateful to be here at all. I am doing the best I can possibly be. I'm so anxious to get out of here. I've just been in surgery after surgery. I have third-degree burns basically from my feet up to my waist and both hands. One of my hands has second-degree burns and one has third-degree burns. I'm trying to have a quick recovery and play the drums again, and be able to hold my kids again. "

This one's for the "master-race": My brown- power ass in your white-power face!

man-o-steel-man
Urgestein

New PostErstellt: 18.11.08, 23:02  Betreff: Re: Travis Barker in critical condition following plane crash  drucken  weiterempfehlen

http://www.bild.de/BILD/unterhaltung/telegramm/unterhaltungs-telegramm,rendertext=6505520.html

...Später bei Gericht sagte er aus, er wäre „schuldig wie Adolf Hitler“ und ergänzte dazu, das er „auf einer Mission des Wahnsinns war, jetzt aber auf einer Mission des Friedens. Alles was ich tun möchte ist nach Hause zu gehen und ein Bier mit meinem Sohn trinken“.
Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden ICQ-Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Rich ID
Urgestein

New PostErstellt: 19.11.08, 15:23  Betreff: Re: Travis Barker in critical condition following plane crash  drucken  weiterempfehlen

According to a report from pollstar, former Blink 182 and current Plus 44 drummer and remixer, Travis Barker, is back in the studio after the accident which gave him third degree burns and killed four people. Barker had this to say about recording again:

"It was like riding a bike. It was really exciting to know I still have my chops. It still felt good. I still can make it around the kit. Everything felt right, so I'm thankful to be able to play."

Sprat
Urgestein

New PostErstellt: 20.11.08, 07:56  Betreff: Re: Travis Barker in critical condition following plane crash  drucken  weiterempfehlen

warum machst du dir die mühe & übersetzt die bild-news ins englische?

This is Nudelholz. Copy Nudelholz in your Profile to make better Kuchens and other Teigprodukte!
Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden ICQ-Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Rich ID
Urgestein

New PostErstellt: 20.11.08, 11:13  Betreff: Re: Travis Barker in critical condition following plane crash  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Hahaha ok... aber ich hab mich einfach nicht getraut den Bild- Link anzuklicken und zu schauen, was sich dahiner verbirgt

Hasseljul

Administrator

New PostErstellt: 20.11.08, 23:28  Betreff: Re: Travis Barker in critical condition following plane crash  drucken  weiterempfehlen

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b69760_travis_accident_triggers_blink-182.html

Rumors about Blink 182 Reunion!

man-o-steel-man
Urgestein

New PostErstellt: 21.11.08, 00:21  Betreff: Re: Travis Barker in critical condition following plane crash  drucken  weiterempfehlen

aaaahhh AAAAHHH AAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!

...Später bei Gericht sagte er aus, er wäre „schuldig wie Adolf Hitler“ und ergänzte dazu, das er „auf einer Mission des Wahnsinns war, jetzt aber auf einer Mission des Friedens. Alles was ich tun möchte ist nach Hause zu gehen und ein Bier mit meinem Sohn trinken“.
-joe_C-

Administrator

New PostErstellt: 23.11.08, 14:02  Betreff: Re: Travis Barker in critical condition following plane crash  drucken  weiterempfehlen

wahnsinns musiker der mann!!!!!..

[editiert: 23.11.08, 14:02 von -joe_C-]
Rich ID
Urgestein

New PostErstellt: 02.12.08, 19:51  Betreff: Re: Travis Barker in critical condition following plane crash  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Nix mit Reunion!

"Though the formerly estranged members of Blink 182 are talking again, drummer Travis Barker has quashed any rumours of reunion. According to an MTV report, the drummer was recently asked if Blink are getting back together.

"No," he says. "We're friends, though, everyone's getting along pretty good." He is then asked again if the group is getting back together: "No," he says. Barker and DJ AM will make their first performance since the crash on New Year's Eve in Los Angeles, it was announced on Monday."

Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Gehe zu:   
Search