Teaching English in Taiwan!
Taiwan's teachers' board is providing a discussion forum for anyone involved in teaching or learning English. Improve your English!
  Teachers board
Teaching English and living in Taiwan

Welcome to the ESL activity board. We provide a discussions forum for teaching ESL in Taipei, Taiwan. The Bulletin board is for ESL job search and classifieds free for schools and teachers. Teaching English as a second language to young students has many different concepts. We are grateful for anyone sharing his/her thoughts and experiences in this forum!
Chat at Taiwan-taipei.com
Choose a nickname

You are not logged in.
LoginLogin Join for freeJoin for free
MessagesMessages SearchSearch HelpHelp StatStatistics
ChatChat VotesVotes FilesFiles CalendarCalendar BookmarksBookmarks
Looking for Qualified Teacher(ASAP) in Kaohsiung city

First   Previous   Next   Last
Tony
New PostCreated: 2005-09-06, 02:19 AM CET  Subject: Looking for Qualified Teacher(ASAP) in Kaohsiung city  print  print thread  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Hello Everyone!

Mei Lun Bilingual Kindergarten is looking for one English Teacher. The position needs to be filled ASAP. The school islocated in No.9, Shangjhih St., Lingya District, Kaohsiung city   (near culture center) The kindergarten itself is very
homey and has a great learning atmosphere. .Teaching experience is required. North American Accent is preferred.
***Offering GOOD PAY, Health insurance, ARC, and etc.
If you are interested please contact Tony at 0937696187
Thank you!

HARDIK YOGI
New PostCreated: 2005-09-28, 12:02 PM CET  Subject: Reg: Applying for Teachers.  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

YOGI HARDIKKUMAR ARVINDBHAI

Mandaliya Khadki, Maya Bazar,

Station Road,

VISNAGAR -384315 Mehsana.Gujarat India.

My Contact  mobile - +91 98980 25193

Sir,

I am Hardik Yogi and holding a Bachelors Degree in Arts with English Main SUbjects.  I have Three Years Experience and good command over English ENglish Langauge.

As I had seen your advertisement I herewith Apply for the Same. 

I am holding a Paassport belong to Indian Citizen aged 23 Years.  I have been selected as Teacher by the Malaysia Teacher Department  - recently for Two Months Probationary period.

I am able to teach SPOKEN ENGLISH, guide for TOEFL & IELTS Test.  Hence if you are looking for a person qualified, do reply me.   I am willing to visit your country and teach. 

Hope do reply.

Thanking you.

Hardik Yogi.

Justin Krause
New PostCreated: 2008-05-23, 09:45 AM CET  Subject: Re: Looking for Qualified Teacher(ASAP) in Kaohsiung city  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

To whom it may concern:

I am an afternoon teacher currently in Kaohsiung who is looking for Kindergarten work to fill in extra hours.  I taught kindergarten for more than a year in Korea and currently teach elementary starting at 2:00pm.  I am from Chicago, America and hold a Master's degree in Social Work with an emphasis on child development.  If you are looking for a qualified, compassionate, and caring kindergarten teacher, please reply to my Email or call me at 0987-449183.  I do not need visa assistance or medical insurance, but request a competitive pay.  Thank you.

Justin Krause
Kayla Hardin
New PostCreated: 2008-07-08, 05:44 PM CET  Subject: Re: Looking for Qualified Teacher(ASAP) in Kaohsiung city  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Hello!  My name is Kayla Hardin.  I'm interested in coming to Kaohsiung to work starting mid-August to September.  I am an American with a valid passport and experience teaching kids! Please contact me a for my resume and cover letter.  Hope to hear from you!
shiela
New PostCreated: 2008-11-30, 02:02 AM CET  Subject:  Re: Looking for Qualified Teacher(ASAP) in Kaohsiung city  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Zitat:
    Hello Everyone!

Mei Lun Bilingual Kindergarten is looking for one English Teacher. The position needs to be filled ASAP. The school islocated in No.9, Shangjhih St., Lingya District, Kaohsiung city   (near culture center) The kindergarten itself is very
    homey and has a great learning atmosphere. .Teaching experience is required. North American Accent is preferred.
    ***Offering GOOD PAY, Health insurance, ARC, and etc.
    If you are interested please contact Tony at 0937696187
    Thank you!

hi, im interested with the vacancy you have.im a licensed teacher in philippines and love kids.please do email me if you want further informations on my capability.thanks!

David
New PostCreated: 2009-01-21, 05:31 AM CET  Subject: Re: Looking for Qualified Teacher(ASAP) in Kaohsiung city  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Hey, I'm interested in the position.

I have about six years teaching experience in taiwan.

Please e-mail me and we can set up an interview.

Sortierung ändern:  
First   Previous   Next   Last
Page 1 of 1
Go to:   
Search