Teaching English in Taiwan!
Taiwan's teachers' board is providing a discussion forum for anyone involved in teaching or learning English. Improve your English!
  Teachers board
Teaching English and living in Taiwan

Welcome to the ESL activity board. We provide a discussions forum for teaching ESL in Taipei, Taiwan. The Bulletin board is for ESL job search and classifieds free for schools and teachers. Teaching English as a second language to young students has many different concepts. We are grateful for anyone sharing his/her thoughts and experiences in this forum!
Chat at Taiwan-taipei.com
Choose a nickname

You are not logged in.
LoginLogin Join for freeJoin for free
MessagesMessages SearchSearch HelpHelp StatStatistics
ChatChat VotesVotes FilesFiles CalendarCalendar BookmarksBookmarks
Taiwan Ministry of Education 2007/2008 Public School English Teacher Program In Taichung

First   Previous   Next   Last
Mickey
New PostCreated: 2007-07-25, 11:53 AM CET  Subject: Taiwan Ministry of Education 2007/2008 Public School English Teacher Program In Taichung  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

All public elementary schools in every county of Taiwan will plan to provide English teaching positions for certified foreign teachers. (2007/2008) Due to the fact it's going to be public school positions, it has to be done via a license job recruiting agency. The Government of Taiwan would proceed to an opportunity/program to let recruiting agencies who are interested in this program to enter a bid to win the contract in order to start the process of certified foreign teachers recruiting for public schools. We would make a list of all public schools in Taiwan to see if they've started the bid of this program. Those counties which have offered the contract to a recruiting agency will be starting the recruiting immediately. Comparatively no recruiting agency has any authorization to start doing any recruiting for those which have not offered the contract to any recruiting agency. If you require any information regarding this program, send an email to Who we are This is Mickey, We are a licensed Educational Organization based in Taiwan that is dedicated to help foreigner teachers to come to TAIWAN and teach English. Established in 2000, we are a pioneer in providing professional service to English teachers in Taiwan schools across the island of Taiwan contract us to supply them with qualified English teachers. Our mission Our mission is to place teacher with a suitable position, and from the moment you contact with us, we are with you every step of the way. apply an visa, airport pickup and accommodation¡Ketc, these are just our basic service, after the end of the placement, we will still be with you, no matter what happen, we will do our best to help our teacher, we are teachers personal consultant, our cell phone is never turn off, call any time with any question, when ever you need a help, we will be there for you. 100% legal, Taiwan government guaranteed! In order to protect teachers, only a 100% legal official licensed Organization can help you every step of the way, unlike other agency, in the pass 6 years, we have large number highly praise reputation, over 1000 teachers references letter, it’s all because we insist never charge any fee/deposit from teacher, we always keep our promise, and honesty to teachers, and we DO provide service to Teachers, Dewey licensed Educational Organization not only an agent, we are a true friend of yours. We are responsible for finding large number Certificated teachers for government (Public K12 school). We will help you every step of the way, we already help many teachers found a GREAT job and start a new life in TAIWAN. Join us now, and see how other teacher felt about us, we can provide contact email if require. * contact with Dewey and make TAIWAN your next destination! See one of the teacher’s letter to us : From Du Mi Lan Last spring I decided to interrupt my teaching career in Canada in order to experience a different culture and broaden my understanding of the global village we now all live in. I googled around and found several ads from DeWey to teach English in Taiwan. David became my contact person. It all sounded very promising but then he made a mistake. He wrote, just come to Taiwan and I will help you find a good teaching job. Yeah right I thought. I can¡?t just come to Taiwan. What if he turns out to be a shark?* I decided to play it safe and to accept an offer from another recruiting company. I arrived to Taipei and shortly after I signed a teaching contract. It was a frustrating year. The company was a shark. At the end of the school year I started to look for a new school. Again I searched the Internet but I also contacted David and told him I was available. I was determined to do it right this time. I was riding three horses. Three agencies were searching for a suitable school for me. To make the long story short, two of them turned out to be sharks. I have been with DeWey for only about two months but I am very impressed by their humaneness, and their willingness to help me with everything I need. David is not only an agent, he is a true friend. I had the opportunity to spend two days in their office. Wow! What a place. Full of good vibrations, full of beautiful young people. They represent Taiwan well. Last but not least. Don¡?t worry if you don¡?t get David. They are all good. I know, because I know them personally. They are trained and guided by a wise manager who understands that the road to a long-term success leads through the forest of satisfied clients. * Shark is a person or a company that feeds on foreigners. Please click the link below to see more letter for Dewey : http://www.esldewey.com.tw/daviddewey/comments.htm Mickey cell phone : +886-919-216547. John Dewey International Education Consultants Ltd. 3F No.668, Sec 2, Wu Chuan West Rd., Nantun, Taichung, 408, Taiwan. TEL: +886-4-2381-3698 /FAX: +886-4-2381-3705 http://www.esldewey.com.tw
Sortierung ändern:  
First   Previous   Next   Last
Page 1 of 1
Go to:   
Search