Teaching English in Taiwan!
Taiwan's teachers' board is providing a discussion forum for anyone involved in teaching or learning English. Improve your English!
  Teachers board
Teaching English and living in Taiwan

Welcome to the ESL activity board. We provide a discussions forum for teaching ESL in Taipei, Taiwan. The Bulletin board is for ESL job search and classifieds free for schools and teachers. Teaching English as a second language to young students has many different concepts. We are grateful for anyone sharing his/her thoughts and experiences in this forum!
Chat at Taiwan-taipei.com
Choose a nickname

You are not logged in.
LoginLogin Join for freeJoin for free
MessagesMessages SearchSearch HelpHelp StatStatistics
ChatChat VotesVotes FilesFiles CalendarCalendar BookmarksBookmarks
teaching English in Taiwan

First   Previous   Next   Last
Page: 1, 2
Admin
Administrator

New PostCreated: 2007-10-03, 11:07 AM CET  Subject: Re: teaching English in Taiwan  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Crisanta G. Atienza

I am Crisanta G. Atienza, 34 years old, a Filipina who has been devoting several years of my life in teaching English. I graduated with the degree of Bachelor of Secondary Education (Major in English). I earned my 27 units in the Graduate School studies also concentrating in the mastery of English.
In my teaching career, I am classified as assistant master teacher 1 and I am an active member of the Alliance of Language and Literature Teachers.
I had passed the Career Service Sub professional Examination in 1994 and the Professional Board Examination for Teachers in 1995.
I am proficient in oral and written communication in English. I accept challenges as a continuing learning process and I am always willing to be trained and developed.

I am in Calamba City, Philippines.

Please contact me if you have any openings

Thanks

Show user's profile Send private message to this member Go to website of this member
networkesl

New PostCreated: 2007-10-12, 06:50 AM CET  Subject:  www.networkesl.com - The most comprehensive ESL job site for China  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

www.networkesl.com

The most comprehensive ESL job site for China

Excellent ESL positions available in China

NOW and for a FEBRUARY start

NETWORK ESL has been placing teachers here in China for the past 6 years, and is a licensed provider of quality English and ESL teachers into licensed, authorized Chinese schools.

After your application is received we will provide you with:

a)       Suitable employment position and detailed information about the position

b)      Detailed employment package outlining the specifics of your position

c)      Answer all your queries promptly

d)      Introduce you to the school

e)      Place you in contact with other teachers

f)       Provide a SAFEA authorized school employment contract BEFORE arrival,

g)      School sponsored official invitation letter and working permit, so that you can obtain your CHINESE Z VISA before coming to China

h)      Offer you travel and visa advise

i)        Provide full support when you are here in China

The positions available offer:

a)       Salary 4000-10000RMB per month (depending on qualifications and experience, some positions offer more)

b)      14-20 45 classes per week (45 minutes per class)

c)      Fully paid modern SAFEA approved accommodation

d)      Basic utilities paid

e)       Travel allowance

f)       Airfare reimbursement

g)      Airport pick up

h)      Authorized, licensed SAFEA approved positions

To “get the ball rolling” forward your:

a)       Resume

b)      Recent Photo

c)      Passport copy

d)      Education certificate

Contact details:

Recruitment Coordinator

Network ESL

No.14

Huijie Road
Long CunHu,

Shantou, Guangdong

NETWORK HOTLINE:  86 (0) 132 3710 9295

86 (0) 27 5070 3292

www.networkesl.com

NETWORK ESL – “RELIABLE, DEPENDABLE AND HERE IN CHINA

Show user's profile Send private message to this member
yue

New PostCreated: 2008-01-08, 11:45 AM CET  Subject: Re: teaching English in Taiwan  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

hi, im really glad to have found this forum..
please help me...,

i can speak very fluent english and i am very familiar with english grammar. however, i come from the philippines and i am not a native speaker. is that possible for me to find a teaching job in taiwan?

yhw

New PostCreated: 2008-03-06, 09:52 AM CET  Subject: Re: teaching English in Taiwan  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Hello, we are language service dealers, agents who might be able to help you to find new students. Feel free to drop us a few lines if you are interested.

Nature of the service: Providing tutoring opportunities for those who wish to teach English as a second language.

Commissions apply.

teacher
New PostCreated: 2009-02-08, 09:12 PM CET  Subject: Re: teaching English in Taiwan  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Hi
How about leaving your email not only the offer
badman
New PostCreated: 2009-05-04, 05:47 PM CET  Subject: Re: teaching English in Taiwan  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Are there still any kindergartens in Taiwan hiring foreigners? 
Sortierung ändern:  
First   Previous   Next   Last
Page: 1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Go to:   
Search