Teaching English in Taiwan!
Taiwan's teachers' board is providing a discussion forum for anyone involved in teaching or learning English. Improve your English!
  Teachers board
Teaching English and living in Taiwan

Welcome to the ESL activity board. We provide a discussions forum for teaching ESL in Taipei, Taiwan. The Bulletin board is for ESL job search and classifieds free for schools and teachers. Teaching English as a second language to young students has many different concepts. We are grateful for anyone sharing his/her thoughts and experiences in this forum!
Chat at Taiwan-taipei.com
Choose a nickname

You are not logged in.
LoginLogin Join for freeJoin for free
MessagesMessages SearchSearch HelpHelp StatStatistics
ChatChat VotesVotes FilesFiles CalendarCalendar BookmarksBookmarks
老師找學校

First   Previous   Next   Last
Sandy
New PostCreated: 2005-08-10, 03:45 PM CET  Subject: 老師找學校  print  print thread  recommend Reply with Quotation  

此區提供大台北地區各教育機構和公司行號找外籍教師服務 *學生和家長請到家教區* 花多少錢找到適任的外籍英文老師才算划算呢? 3000 ... 外籍老師登錄 和有效率的找老師網絡 包括本地和國外均有廣告以及外籍老師在 ... 我們能在短時間內幫您找到適任的老師

can someone tell me what it means in English? please.

thanks

cliffdewey

New PostCreated: 2005-08-13, 04:24 AM CET  Subject: Re: 老師找學校  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

(I'll explain with my crapy English... :P )

This section provides with services which help educational institutes and companies in Taipei find English teacher. *students and parents please go to tutoring section*  How much should you pay reasonably to find qualified foreign English teachers? 3000... Foreign teacher registeration and efficient network finding teacher, including local and overseas advertisements, and teachers in.....We can find you capable teachers in a short time.

To sum up, actually this is more like for employers...

(Please feel free to correct me if I make any mistake)

Cliff Li

Show user's profile Send private message to this member
fred
New PostCreated: 2006-12-24, 04:06 PM CET  Subject: Re: 老師找學校  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

臺北臺灣 老師論壇
Sortierung ändern:  
First   Previous   Next   Last
Page 1 of 1
Go to:   
Search