Teaching English in Taiwan!
Taiwan's teachers' board is providing a discussion forum for anyone involved in teaching or learning English. Improve your English!
  Teachers board
Teaching English and living in Taiwan

Welcome to the ESL activity board. We provide a discussions forum for teaching ESL in Taipei, Taiwan. The Bulletin board is for ESL job search and classifieds free for schools and teachers. Teaching English as a second language to young students has many different concepts. We are grateful for anyone sharing his/her thoughts and experiences in this forum!
Chat at Taiwan-taipei.com
Choose a nickname

You are not logged in.
LoginLogin Join for freeJoin for free
MessagesMessages SearchSearch HelpHelp StatStatistics
ChatChat VotesVotes FilesFiles CalendarCalendar BookmarksBookmarks
want come to taipei, study language, get a job

First   Previous   Next   Last
Magdalena Leupold
New PostCreated: 2010-07-09, 11:02 AM CET  Subject: want come to taipei, study language, get a job  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Dear Sir or Madam,

my name is magdalena Leupold, i´m a 24 years old graphic design student from germany. Last year i did an exchange to shih chien university (department of communications design) and i really felt in love with taiwan, taipei the local people and of course with the language.

Now, i´m going to graduate university with bachelor at february the following year. After that - i want to go back to taiwan.

My plan is to do an language class for an half year... maybe on the mandarin training center at NTNU for the spring and the summer quarter  ( March - August) During learning mandarin i want to find a job and finish my application for my master studies... which includes finding a university and writing a concept about my work which i´m going to do than....

So, my question is... are there some scholorship programs for my language school and for the master studys in taiwan?

Do you have any suggestions where i can apply for a job? I´m a German graphic designer, also well in english and in germany of course I would do any job, important is to earn money because i need to finance myself - if there is an change for an scholarship would be more than great!

So, if you have any idea how to get a job, how to apply for an scholarship - please reply - i would be more than happy because i really want to come to taipei! This is my biggest wish!

Thanks in advance and kind regards,

Magdalena Leupod 
Sortierung ändern:  
First   Previous   Next   Last
Page 1 of 1
Go to:   
Search