Teaching English in Taiwan!
Taiwan's teachers' board is providing a discussion forum for anyone involved in teaching or learning English. Improve your English!
  Teachers board
Teaching English and living in Taiwan

Welcome to the ESL activity board. We provide a discussions forum for teaching ESL in Taipei, Taiwan. The Bulletin board is for ESL job search and classifieds free for schools and teachers. Teaching English as a second language to young students has many different concepts. We are grateful for anyone sharing his/her thoughts and experiences in this forum!
Chat at Taiwan-taipei.com
Choose a nickname

You are not logged in.
LoginLogin Join for freeJoin for free
MessagesMessages SearchSearch HelpHelp StatStatistics
ChatChat VotesVotes FilesFiles CalendarCalendar BookmarksBookmarks
second hand shopping in Taipei

First   Previous   Next   Last
Tobias

New PostCreated: 2006-01-05, 06:57 PM CET  Subject: second hand shopping in Taipei  print  print thread  recommend Reply with Quotation  

one good place to buy cheap things in Taipei is shamen chie near kuting or Guting Mrt station green line to Hsintien or Xin Tien. There are hundreds of second hand stores and you can buy anything from second hand furniture to old computers televisions refrigerator there are some antiquities too. The only problem might be the customs office at the airport need to check the law first before buying.
One tip always negotiate the price and don't cross the street.  Second hand refrigerators often times are leaking gas. They refill the gas and then it's good for three month so becareful not to get ripped off.

Show user's profile Send private message to this member
Ginny Lu
New PostCreated: 2007-04-08, 09:05 AM CET  Subject: Re: second hand shopping in Taipei  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

Zitat:
    one good place to buy cheap things in Taipei is shamen chie near kuting or Guting Mrt station green line to Hsintien or Xin Tien. There are hundreds of second hand stores and you can buy anything from second hand furniture to old computers televisions refrigerator there are some antiquities too. The only problem might be the customs office at the airport need to check the law first before buying.
    One tip always negotiate the price and don't cross the street.  Second hand refrigerators often times are leaking gas. They refill the gas and then it's good for three month so becareful not to get ripped off.

I'd be very grateful if you could provide an address for a second hand clothes shop you know which deals in non-designer clothes. Thank you.

Ginny Lu
New PostCreated: 2007-04-08, 09:06 AM CET  Subject: Re: second hand shopping in Taipei  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

My email address is
sakshi
New PostCreated: 2009-03-26, 06:43 AM CET  Subject: Re: second hand shopping in Taipei  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

can you pls tell me where i can buy gym products for second hand rate, or if any site to buy online, i want to buy a treadmill.
my e-mail add is [email protected].
    Zitat: Tobias
Jimmy
New PostCreated: 2009-05-04, 05:38 PM CET  Subject: Re: second hand shopping in Taipei  print  recommend Reply with Quotation  

I love second hand shopping.
Where can I buy some second hand jeans in Taipei?
Sortierung ändern:  
First   Previous   Next   Last
Page 1 of 1
Go to:   
Search