BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe StatStatistik
ChatChat VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender
Spam = Dosenfleisch

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite: ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41
Autor Beitrag
Vao
SUPERBANANE

New PostErstellt: 26.03.07, 20:14  Betreff: Re: Spam = Dosenfleisch  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Zitat: HobieBrown
      Zitat: Legacy
      BITTE WAS????!?!?!?!?!??!
    Laut Vao habe ich doch eh keine Ahnung...
Blind bist du auch noch :

http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid271543564/bctid686937939

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
HobieBrown
Master Pick Up Artist

wieviele Comics: ca. 2500

New PostErstellt: 27.03.07, 08:26  Betreff: Re: Spam = Dosenfleisch  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Was soll das denn sein? Funktioniert bei mir nit. Aber was Nettes kann ich wohl ausschliessen!

Mein Verkaufsthread
DVDs, Spiele und CDs bei EBAY
Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden ICQ-Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden Website dieses Mitglieds aufrufen
Legacy

Administrator

wieviele Comics: 10.011 US-Marvels

New PostErstellt: 27.03.07, 10:40  Betreff: Re: Spam = Dosenfleisch  drucken  weiterempfehlen

"Der Angriff der Spielzeug-Spideys!"

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden ICQ-Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden Website dieses Mitglieds aufrufen
Vao
SUPERBANANE

New PostErstellt: 27.03.07, 18:16  Betreff: Re: Spam = Dosenfleisch  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Werbung für die neuen Spideyspielzeuge

rubelzar
Eternal

New PostErstellt: 30.03.07, 15:22  Betreff: Re: Spam = Dosenfleisch  drucken  weiterempfehlen

sollte heute nicht eic wieder starten

meine DVDs

Ihr wollt einen Handyvertrag abschliessen, haltet aber alle Handy erkäufer für Betrüger?
Dann schliesst euren Vertrag bei eurem Forenliebling und Handyspezi ab oder verlängert ihn

[editiert: 30.03.07, 15:23 von rubelzar]
rubelzar
Eternal

New PostErstellt: 30.03.07, 15:24  Betreff: Re: Spam = Dosenfleisch  drucken  weiterempfehlen

was mir jetzt auffällt, warum habe eigentlich gerade ich eine keule in der hand bei meinem gruß smiley?
das würde doch viel besser zu vao passen

meine DVDs

Ihr wollt einen Handyvertrag abschliessen, haltet aber alle Handy erkäufer für Betrüger?
Dann schliesst euren Vertrag bei eurem Forenliebling und Handyspezi ab oder verlängert ihn
Vao
SUPERBANANE

New PostErstellt: 30.03.07, 17:18  Betreff: Re: Spam = Dosenfleisch  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Auf der Arbeit sagen sie alle ich wäre viel zu nett.

Aber im Privatleben glaubt mir das keiner

HobieBrown
Master Pick Up Artist

wieviele Comics: ca. 2500

New PostErstellt: 31.03.07, 16:27  Betreff: Re: Spam = Dosenfleisch  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Zitat: Vao
    Auf der Arbeit sagen sie alle ich wäre viel zu nett.

Gute Kollegen und Freunde lügen einem ins Gesicht...

Mein Verkaufsthread
DVDs, Spiele und CDs bei EBAY
Vao
SUPERBANANE

New PostErstellt: 04.04.07, 23:40  Betreff: Re: Spam = Dosenfleisch  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Interessant:

From my myspace blog: http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...p=1&indicate=1

So, we killed Captain America, I went to Hollywood to talk with people about Criminal and some other stuff, attended two comic conventions, and have done approx. 50 interviews for either radio, print, or television, about Cap 25 since it came out. Am I behind on everything now? Yes. Will I ever catch up? God, I hope so.

When in LA, for the first few days, I stayed at the Hollywood Roosevelt, which is an old hotel that has been fixed up and changed a lot since the last time I stayed there, years ago. So much so, that they had some kind of rave happening in the lobby on Wednesday night, which kept me up to 4 AM, and found me asking to get comped for the night. A nice hotel, with a great burger joint in the lobby, but I'd avoid it on Wednesdays, maybe.

Tuesday night I went out to dinner with Joe Matt and Gerry Duggan, and then Joe and I wandered around Hollywood talking until well past midnight. I hadn't seen Joe for more than a few minutes here or there since 1999, I think, and I really enjoy talking to him about life and art.

Marc Andreyko and I visited our pal Geoff Johns at his new production office, where he's working on his film, Naughty or Nice, and got a walk around the design and sound stages. I thought this was going to be some low-budget thing, like Robot Chicken, but it's not. It's a big budget animated stop-motion X-Mas movie, and it looks really good. Like those old Rankin and Bass specials I grew up with. And bonus -- celeb sighting! Not that big a deal, since it's his office, but we saw Seth Green on the way to the car. He's short. I liked him in Radio Days and Buffy best.

Then that night we all went out to the loudest restaurant in the world, where we were met by Charlie Huston. Allan Heinberg was sick, so he didn't make it, but Jack Black was two tables away. That was fairly cool. He's shorter than I expected. I like him best in the Tenacious D tv shows.

The next day I met up with Josh Olson, whose script for History of Violence is my favorite comics adaption since Danger Diabolik, probably, and beyond that, just a great fucking movie. Josh is a totally funny and down to earth guy. He's even going to write about some crime films for Criminal soon.

Then the con started, and it was non-stop signing on the Wizard variant of Cap 25. Every attendee got a free one, so I signed a lot. Between Wizard and Marvel, I was signing most of the con. Got to meet Kristen Bell, and since I'm a huge Veronica Mars fan, that was cool. She's nice, and she was at the con even though she'd been filming in San Diego the night before and was exhausted. She gives all the money from her appearances to charity, which makes her even cooler.

Friday night I crashed Tom Brevoort, Andy Schmidt, and CB Cebulski's dinner with Allan Heinberg, who was finally well enough to get out, and where I discovered that Allan may be the nicest human I have ever met. Got to hear a little of the behind the scenes of Grey's Anatomy and how much of the media stuff is not a big deal in real life. Allan is who I want to be when I grow up, I think, but it's probably too late now.

Soon, the con was over and I had to fly home, where I spent the week recovering and preparing for the arrival of almost everyone I know in comics for the Emerald City Con. I had planned a small get-together for the night before, that kept growing as word leaked out, and by midnight on Friday, I had officially had the most loud and rowdy party on my block since I've lived here. That's mostly because Oeming and Mack were wrestling in the street in front of my house, while Tom Peyer and John Layman tried to figure out how to make the C word a verb at the top of their lungs. Meanwhile, Ande Parks smoked cigars all night on my porch. Pray for him.

I mostly like smaller parties, but this one was a lot of fun. I got yelled at by Jen Grunwald, then hugged, but never hit in the balls, so I'm pretty happy about that. I got to play Guitar Hero with Brian Posehn, and Bendis held court in my office for a while, with just a small group of us. Also, Bendis brought Brian Reed three dozen donuts from some crazy place in Portland, and traded them for a pound of something called Chick Fillet that Reed flew in from Atlanta the previous day. My wife, Melanie, was not sure she should let Bendis eat them, but he insisted and he didn't get sick. He also didn't share, unlike Reed and the donuts (which were awesome).

Okay, then onto the convention the next day, after almost no sleep. Another awesome turnout at a convention, and lines all day long. Man, this Cap killing thing is really catching on. I sold a bunch of trades and gave away a bunch of Criminal issues to fans who'd not heard of it yet, to lure them to the trade in May. I took a lot of photos with fans, got to watch Jen Grunwald moderate her first panel ever - she did great and didn't even kick anyone in the balls when they asked stupid questions.

Sunday night after the show, Pia Guerra and her husband Ian and some friends, and Eric Shanower and his partner David Maxine came over for a quiet evening and to watch the season premiere of Dr. Who, which ruled. Then Pia told us about the special screening of Hot Fuzz the next day. I promptly called Kirkman to see if he could email Simon Pegg and get me on the list, and yes he could. Simon Pegg is awesome, as we all know, and Hot Fuzz was really funny. We got to meet him for about one minute after the movie was over, and I gave him copies of Criminal for him, Nick Frost, and Edgar Wright.

And then yesterday, I returned to business as usual. No interviews about Cap, no interruptions. Just work work work. Ah, this is the life.

Lamond
Creative Head Of Checklist & Comicast

wieviele Comics: too many

New PostErstellt: 05.04.07, 00:07  Betreff: Re: Spam = Dosenfleisch  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Sehr interessant:

Ein Meeting zwischen Allan Heinberg und Breevort Eine baldige Rückkehr?

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite: ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41
Seite 38 von 41
Gehe zu:   
Search