MARVEL-EDITOR-IN-CHIEF: Cast Your Movies! [NEU]
  MARVEL CHECKLIST

Der ULTIMATIVE LEITFADEN durch das
MARVEL UNIVERSUM

Sie sind nicht eingeloggt.
LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe StatStatistik
ChatChat VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender
Fakten & Gerüchte: FANTASTIC FOUR 2 (Rise Of The Silver Surfer)

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Autor Beitrag
Legacy

Administrator

wieviele Comics: 10.011 US-Marvels

New PostErstellt: 10.07.06, 23:31  Betreff: Re: Fakten & Gerüchte: FANTASTIC FOUR 2  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Tim Story:

Zitat:
    I've been going crazy prepping this thing. Just got back from Vancouver, which is of course where we will be filming the movie, and things are shaping up. It's the hard part of the phase where I have to make the ..'s work. Even with 100+ mil, there's never enough money. Looking at the plan for the new Baxter Building interior and it's going to be hot. We're going more high tech and we're giving Reed Richards and the gang more gadgets this time around. The "4" logo will be everywhere as we are used to seeing it. They are a corporation now.

I'm going to use some looks that have been inspired from more recent comics, like in "The Ulimate Exstinction" and a little from the "Ultimate Fan Four" series. I know what you're thinking "Kirby, Kirby, Kirby!" There will be much props given to Kirby throughout the movie.

What I'm really excited about is the Fantasticar. It's coming guys in all it's glory. Wait until you see it. It's going to split in pieces and all that. Johnny and Ben fight over who should fly it. All the fun you expect.

YEAH! FantastiCar!

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden ICQ-Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden Website dieses Mitglieds aufrufen
Legacy

Administrator

New PostErstellt: 13.07.06, 23:49  Betreff: Re: Fakten & Gerüchte: FANTASTIC FOUR 2  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Drehbuchautor Payne über die Rolle von Mr. Fantastic im Sequel!

Quelle: www.newsarama.com

Zitat:
    "I think the one thing I really want to do is make Reed Richards, that character, smarter and tougher. He's the leader. I think Ioan did a great job [in the first film], but I think he could have had more stuff to play as the leader. Reed Richards has his nerdy side, but he ultimately has to make some tough choices."

Ausserdem sollten sie seine Fähigkeiten und Kräfte ausbauen. Da hat "INCREDIBLES" ordentlich einen vorgelegt, was den kreativen Umgang mit einem elastischen Körper angeht!

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden ICQ-Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden Website dieses Mitglieds aufrufen
Legacy

Administrator

New PostErstellt: 23.07.06, 07:02  Betreff: Fakten & Gerüchte: FANTASTIC FOUR 2 - DOOM!  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Zitat:
    I am busy working away at all the concept art and most recently the design for Doom. I saw the maquette today of what the improved Doom will look like and he's everything I 've wanted him to be. Many have stated their disappointment with the lack of "evil" ness in the last movie and I'd be lying if I said I was able to do everything I set out to do, but this time, there will be the plotting and the fighting and technology. He's just as smart as Reed, or as he would say, smarter and I'm going to represent that in the movie big time. Julian is on board and wants to have just as much fun in making him "that villian" we all know and love, or should I say hate. I'm wrestling right now with the cape issue and trying to have it but not let it get in the way of him fighting. He's not going to just shoot beams of power this time. He goes toe to toe with a really big surprise.

My 2nd Unit director Ej Forrester was showing me storyboards on a sequence we have in the movie that involves Doom, and we're determined to have him blowing up shit! Wait until you see the mask! The armor!
http://www.superherohype.com/news/fantasticfournews.php?id=4550

Legacy

Administrator

New PostErstellt: 10.08.06, 19:47  Betreff: Von Abe Sapien zum Silver Surfer  drucken  weiterempfehlen

http://www.superherohype.com/news/hellboynews.php?id=4627

Doug Jones, der Darsteller des Abe Sapien in Hellboy und Hellboy 2 steht höchstwahrscheinlich Pate für den Silver Surfer!
Ob es ein Kostüm, Make-Up oder eine CGI-Figur á la Gollum wird, zu dem er die Vorlage liefert, ist immer noch nicht raus.
Ausserdem bestätigt Jones seine Rolle noch nicht, malt sich aber gute Chancen aus, da er mometan der einzige Vorsprechkandidat ist!

Zitat:
    iF: Are you still waiting for word on the big Marvel Superhero project - FANTASTIC FOUR AND THE SILVER SURFER?

JONES: As I'm standing at the store that sells lovely beautiful shimery silver colored outfits, I'm standing at the checkout, and my credit card is still in the approval process, but as a I look to my left and to my right I see that there are no other people waiting there. [Laughs] It's just one of those things.

Gambit
Great Lake Avenger

wieviele Comics: emm... ca. 250

New PostErstellt: 11.08.06, 10:37  Betreff: Re: Fakten & Gerüchte: FANTASTIC FOUR 2  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Der Film kann nur gut werden wenn meine Jessie mit spielt ;D ...

Denke mal der Zweiteteil des Films wird besser, es muss weniger erklärt werden zu den Fähigkeiten.

Also mehr Zeit für Nackt auf tritte von meiner Jessie :D

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden AIM-Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden Website dieses Mitglieds aufrufen
Legacy

Administrator

New PostErstellt: 17.08.06, 06:18  Betreff: Re: Fakten & Gerüchte: FANTASTIC FOUR 2  drucken  weiterempfehlen

http://www.superherohype.com/news/fantasticfournews.php?id=4645

Der neue Titel des Filmes lautet nun:

FANTASTIC FOUR: RISE OF THE SILVER SURFER

Zitat:
    In the sequel, the enigmatic, intergalactic herald, The Silver Surfer, comes to Earth to prepare it for destruction. As the Silver Surfer races around the globe wreaking havoc, Reed, Sue, Johnny and Ben must unravel the mystery of The Silver Surfer and confront the surprising return of their mortal enemy, Dr. Doom, before all hope is lost.

Vao
SUPERBANANE

New PostErstellt: 18.08.06, 23:30  Betreff: Re: Fakten & Gerüchte: FANTASTIC FOUR 2  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Director Tim Story hat einen eigenen Blog auf myspace.com
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=39658614&blogID=157209329

Zitat:
    Director Tim Story has posted another entry on his MySpace blog about the upcoming Fantastic Four movie sequel, which 20th Century Fox recently renamed “Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer.”

In it, Story notes they’re two weeks away from the start of filming, plus gives fans an update on Thing actor Michael Chiklis’ new makeup, Doom actor Julian McMahon’s new mask and teases the involvement of actor Doug Jones (“Hellboy”) with the character of Silver Surfer:

Well here we are. Exactly two weeks til this all gets under way. Seeing a lot of stuff now.

The latest test of Chiklis' new thing makeup is looking good. I think I told you guys about how we were improving the suit. For one it's lighter and will allow Chikie to be more athletic. I know many of you wish the Thing could've been more agile, well you got it. Michael's excited. We've made improvements to areas like the brow. Yes yes, it's a little bigger. You guys have to remember the brow can't be too big because it just doesn't look as good as you might think, but we have improved it. This all came from the fans saying they wish it were bigger. He'll be wearing more clothes as well. Now that he's comfortable with himself, we can have more fun with his appearance. Wait until you see him in his tux.

The new mask for Doom is awesome. There's a more evil tone to it. I've been working on a maquette of the entire Doom look, complete with armor with my friends at Spectral Motion (the guys who brought you Thing, Beast, Juggernaut, Hellboy, etc...) The look is madd cool. I think you guys will like it. And don't worry Julian will be seen. I talked to him yesterday and he can't wait to get busy.

The Silver Surfer's look just continues to get better. We're trying test on the wake that his board will leave and we're starting to really get into the look of his eyes. Classic Surfer looks from the comic. I think you will all enjoy it. Yes, now the question that I keep getting asked too many times...Doug Jones or no Doug Jones. Here's the low down. Doug has been working on a number of things regarding the Surfer. In order for the presence of the CGI SS to appear and move real, we need someone to perfect movement and provide a base, to which WETA can do their thing. That the jest of it. I don't know what that confirms for you guys but there you go.

Oh yeah, I didn't tell you guys the result of my "studio meetings". Well it wasn't as painful as I thought it was going to be. We found places to cut and not mess with the integrity of the movie. Both sides were happy. 6 hrs ya'll...6! Stuck in a room - dissecting every piece of this movie. The coolest thing was actually the difficulty in finding things to cut. That normally means you need what you got. For the aspiring directors and writers - if you cut it out and find that you don't miss it...you never needed it.

As filming begins, I'll try to share on set pix. I can't get to crazy but whatever I can I will. And for those of you expecting me to pop up on Superherohype, forgive me, I just didn't think that I could keep up with two different blog areas. My days are swamped as you can imagine.

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Legacy

Administrator

New PostErstellt: 08.09.06, 18:29  Betreff: Re: Fakten & Gerüchte: FANTASTIC FOUR 2 (Rise Of The Silver Surfer)  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Set-Fotos...

http://www.superherohype.com/news/fantasticfournews.php?id=4705

"Warum hast Du so große Hände?"

"It´s clobbering time!"

Dateianlagen:

thingff2set2.jpg (41 kByte, 400 x 500 Pixel)
Anzeige optimiert für beste Darstellung.
Großansicht - speichern

thingff2set4.jpg (42 kByte, 500 x 400 Pixel)
speichern

thingff2set6.jpg (63 kByte, 500 x 625 Pixel)
Anzeige optimiert für beste Darstellung.
Großansicht - speichern

Legacy

Administrator

New PostErstellt: 26.09.06, 15:29  Betreff: Re: Fakten & Gerüchte: FANTASTIC FOUR 2 (Rise Of The Silver Surfer)  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Das "Herr-der-Ringe"-SF/X-WETA-Team wird den Silver Surfer erschaffen:

Zitat:
    20th Century Fox has picked Academy Award-winning visual effects house Weta Digital to oversee the upcoming film Fantastic Four: Rise of The Silver Surfer. The studio tapped Weta to create a state-of-the-art version of the Marvel Comics character Silver Surfer.

Noted character actor Doug Jones (Pan's Labyrinth, Hellboy) will provide performance and movement references for Weta, in a process similar to the way Andy Serkis portrayed Gollum in the "Lord of the Rings" trilogy. The voice casting of Silver Surfer has yet to be determined.

The Hollywood Reporter says Weta has developed an advanced computer-generated animation process that employs motion-capture techniques updated to add further dimensionality to the liquid-metal hero
Quelle: http://www.superherohype.com/news/fantasticfournews.php?id=4739

Vao
SUPERBANANE

New PostErstellt: 04.10.06, 20:45  Betreff: Re: Fakten & Gerüchte: FANTASTIC FOUR 2  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Nova mit dabei

Zitat:
    The FANTASTIC FOUR sequel is shooting up in Vancouver as we speak (c'mon Vancouverians, where are the spy reports?!) and Fox today announced some new casting for the film. Former model Beau Garrett

has signed on to star as Frankie Raye, the love interest of the Human Torch (Chris Evans) who eventually replaces Silver Surfer as the herald of Galactus (who grants her cosmic power, turning her into Nova). Andre Baugher will play a military general assigned the responsibility of tracking down the Silver Surfer. All of the original Fantastic Four are returning for the sequel (subtitled RISE OF THE SILVER SURFER) as well as Julian McMahon as Dr. Doom. Doug Jones is playing the basis for the Silver Surfer character.

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Seite 2 von 5
Gehe zu:   
Search