BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe StatStatistik
ChatChat VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender
MARVEL CHECKLIST
15 Treffer gefunden
Suchdauer: 0,01 Sekunden
MARVEL CHECKLIST Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
   Betreff   Autor   Datum 
No new posts Adventure Games
Kennt ihr noch Monkey Island, Simon the Sorcerer und Sam & Max? Ich liebte als Kind diese Adventure und daddelte sie auf meinem Amiga 500. Nun habe ich ScummVM entdeckt und seitdem haben die Adventure bei mir eine Renaissance. Habt ihr noch Adventure-Tipps für mich?
Philos 18.07.08, 18:26
No new posts iPhone 3G
Diese Woche erscheint am Freitag, 11. Juli 08 das [b]iPhone 3G[/b]. Weitere Infos gibt es [url=http://www.apple.com/de/iphone/]hier[/url]. Mich interessiert, wer von euch auf dieses schmucke Teil höchster Ingenieurskunst ein Auge geworfen hat oder gar bereits den Vorgänger sein Eigen nennt?
Philos 09.07.08, 11:20
No new posts Friday Night Lights
Ich möchte demnächst, vor allem nachdem [url=http://www.carookee.com/forum/MarvelChronologie/34/19446072.0.01103.html]Lamond [/url]mich [url=http://www.carookee.com/forum/MarvelChronologie/34/19446072.0.01103.html]auf die Serie aufmerksam machte[/url], mit [b]Friday Night Lights[/b] [i]Season 1[/i] beginnen. Kann mir jemand von euch sagen, der die DVDs besitzt, ob zwischen der [b]US[/b]- und der [b]UK[/b]-Fassung von Season 1 Unterschiede bestehen? Wie ist das Bildformat in beiden Fassungen? Ich habe den Eindruck das US-Format ist Widescreen, das UK-Format Vollbild. Was ist an Bonusmaterial bei den Boxen dabei?
Philos 23.02.08, 16:45
No new posts Hilfe, was könnte ich noch verscherbeln?
Mich hat der eBay-Virus gepackt und ich mache mir Kopfzerbrechen darüber, was ich noch auf eBay stellen könnte, um es los zu sein. Habt ihr Tipps für mich? Gibt es Dinge in jedermanns Haushalt, die nicht wert sind, dass sie dort bleiben?
Philos 22.02.08, 16:36
No new posts Veronica Mars
Wie ein Schnitzel habe ich mich gefreut, als ich vor wenigen Tagen erfuhr, dass die 1. Staffel von [b]Veronica Mars[/b] ab dem [b]15.05.08[/b] auf DVD in Deutschland erhältlich sein wird. Bisher habe ich die Serie nur sporadisch auf dem ZDF zu nächtlicher Stunde verfolgt - dort läuft derzeit die dritte und letzte Staffel. Die Serie ist der Hit! Vielleicht gibt es bereits Kenner unter den Forumsmitgliedern, die sich ebenfalls als Veronica Mars-Fans outen wollen?
Philos 13.02.08, 15:17
No new posts Wer von Euch mag Äpfel?
Ich warte derzeit gespannt auf meinen neuen Apfel der [url=http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/McIntosh_%28Apfel%29]Sorte McIntosh[/url] und das Warten erweckte in mir das Bedürfnis zu erfahren, wer von euch noch stolzer Besitzer eines Apple ist?
Philos 01.08.07, 16:36
No new posts Firefly
Bei der Drogerie-Kette Müller gibt es im Moment Firefly im Angebot zum Preis von [b]19.99 €[/b] ([url=http://www.mueller.de/popups/produktinfos_popup.html?nr=70508046&table=multimedia&typ=11]Link[/url]). Ich habe bei diesem Schnäppchen sofort zugeschlagen, nachdem die Serie schon soooo lange auf meiner Amazon-Wunschliste verstaubt. In den nächsten Tagen werde ich mit dem Anschauen beginnen. Freue mich schon sehr auf Joss Whedons hochgelobten SciFi-Genuss. Ihr könnt ja mal schreiben welchen Eindruck ihr von der Serie gewonnen habt.
Philos 22.05.07, 09:40
No new posts Tod dem 22 Seiten Comicbuchformat!
[b]Permanent Damage[/b] ist ja bekanntlich eine der besten Kolumnen im Web. Doch diesmal scheint sich [i]Steven Grant[/i] selbst übertroffen zu haben: [url]http://www.comicbookresources.com/columns/index.cgi?column=pd&article=2714[/url] [Quote] It's time to kill the 22 page story. Seriously. Got into a couple conversations about this over the past few weeks - there seems to be something in the water - and it turns out writers hate the 22 page story. Artists aren't that crazy about it. Readers generally find it frustrating, particularly as prices creep upward. Retailers mostly seem fine with it, since it semi-guarantees a steady flow of product. Publishers? It's the familiar format for most of them, but most, particularly small publishers, probably aren't seeing much in the way of profit from them anymore. I doubt many editors would care one way or the other. Bear in mind I'm not calling for the death of the 32 page comics package, though that's been a wobbly format for years now, and some accommodation of value and price is likely to obliterate it before too long. The 22 page story is a different beast, and a clumsy one. About all it has going for it, after all this time, is familiarity. There's a contingent out there that believes "comic books" are properly 32 page ~9.5"x6" magazines printed in gaudy ink on cheap paper. One contingent adds "and sell for 10¢," but since no comics longer sell for that anymore except in extremely rare, make it requisite - any of the stipulations, really - moots the discussion. In most instances, none of those things, besides the shape, constitute "comic books" anymore, and even what we're left with is just the result of shrinkage from larger dimensions of earlier eras, a meaningless accident of history. Likewise, the 22 page story is an accident of history, Marvel's artificial concoction. When I started writing Marvel comics in the late '70s, the story page count had shrunk to 17 pages an issue, making the books almost half ads with a smidgen of editorial material like letter pages and promotional blurbs. DC had more or less followed suit, as DC usually does, but then independent comics came along, bolstered by the budding direct market, with more pages, and Marvel started feeling a little heat about it, especially with so many readers complaining of the story-ad ratio. Story page count crept up to 20, then 21, then 22 pages over a couple of years, and locked in there, for the most part. How they settled on 22 pages I don't know, but I suspect it was the intersection of how much the company wanted to spend on creative costs per issue and how many pages they felt any given artist would be able to turn in during any given month. (In many cases it turned out to be a bit ambitious.) As for content, one editor told me to plot 17 page stories as always and allow for longer fight scenes, which became the generally accepted (if rarely mentioned) practice. Oddly, from a writer's perspective, 17 pages were easier to structure, as 8 or 11 page stories are. I suspect it has something to do with the three-act spine most of us were trained in, by pop culture if not scholastically. Basically, the first act introduces the characters and conflict, the second (really two acts in one, and twice as long as acts one or three) adds complications and builds dramatic tension, and the third resolves the situation and by doing so determines the work's real theme. In theory (though in reality it never works that way, for reasons artistic as well as structural) stories should balance mathematically. In an ideal world, the act structure of a 22 page story would break down 5.5 pages - 11 pages - 5.5 pages. Given that nobody splits pages anymore, more reasonable balanced ratios would either be 6-10-6 or 5-12-5. All sounds very workable, doesn't it? Except in most cases it doesn't work. You either end up with too short a story that needs to be padded out or too much story to fit in the allotted space. Then throw in the mandatory splash pages, each of which steals precious space from a story. Not that I mind splash pages, but let's face it: their main function is commercial, not artistic. They give the publisher some eye candy to throw at the fans and the artist something to sell at conventions. For the writer, they're mostly irrelevant, except for how they distort pacing. Which only throws oil on the fire because they're already distorted, forced into the artificial 22 page construct, with virtually every book in that format reflexively configuring into that construct to build, along with other factors, the impression that all the stories in that format are effectively the bland same. Then most 22 page stories are also continued stories, which further complicates things. (A portion of each story necessarily has to go toward recap, to keep readers up to speed and accommodate any coming to the story midway.) The continued story has recently been rationalized as the building block of trade paperback collections, for which companies increasingly depend for their income, but originally it was simply a valiant effort to overcome the artificially limited physical confines of the standard comic book. But that created its own problems and further distortions. If there were some natural reason for the length, it wouldn't be that bad, but the only real reason it's there is that Marvel decided on it and stuck to it. Not all companies have kept to it. First Comics, when they were around, opted for 28 pages per issue to give readers better value for price (of course, the trap of that is that you can't assume more pages=better value; it's what's on the pages that increases or decreases value), while DC, with similar logic, jumped their page count to 24 pages for a long time in an attempt to improve their rep against Marvel, and to some extent it worked, the page count only dropping when the mid-'90s crash set in and budgets had to be cut. But look at what gets significant push these days. It's rarely the 22 page story comics, because most don't make any money to speak of. Special events get the juice. Most 22 page comics exist, from the company's point of view, simply to keep other companies' books out of that rack space. Reader buying habits are the other part of the story. Readers aren't particularly drawn to 22 page stories anymore for all kinds of reasons, but they've also been trained now to avoid mini-series, and they're also resistant to anthologies and backup stories, which doesn't leave publishers with a lot of options. As I've mentioned before, the logical step is a shift from many monthly, 22 page story comics to far fewer original graphic novels of varying length. It's not quite here yet, but it's not far off either. Monthly comics will always have a function - for keeping talent in the public eye, they're apparently essential - but the 22 page story doesn't, not really. It's time to abandon the standard and let stories determine their own lengths - and publish/price accordingly. Sure, it's as much a crapshoot as anything else these days and success depends on the concept and individual talent involved because comics publishing can never be separated from these things, but the bet is a relaxation of that restriction will challenge preconceptions and create opportunity for better stories, and better comics.[/quote] Ich liebe die Idee, denn für mich dürfte der Comicmarkt deutlich mehr auf Graphic Novels setzen. Ich brauche auch keine monatliche Schnippseldosis, ich lese schließlich auch nicht den Fortsetzungsroman in der FAZ, auch wenn es sich um eine Erstveröffentlichung handelt. [b]Reaktionen?[/b]
Philos 10.02.07, 15:38
No new posts Battlestar Galactica
Nachdem ich mir im März Season 1 von BSG aus Amerika mitbrachte, schaue ich seit wenigen Tagen die australische Version von Season 2 (sehr günstig bei CDWow zu erwerben). Als Fan der Original Series ging ich mit hohen Erwartungen heran, die allesamt enttäuscht wurden. Die Serie hat nichts mit dem 80er Jahre Flair von Seriengott Glen A. Larson zu tun. Stattdessen wird eine sehr moderne, viel auf Zwischenmenschlichkeiten Wert legende Geschichte erzählt, und dies in einem so "leisen" Erzählton, dass sie ganz ohne Effekthascherei unter die Haut geht. Der Staffelbeginn "Scattered" knüpft nahtlos an das Staffelfinish "Kobol's Last Gleaming"an. Wie schon bei "33" gelingt es den Machern auch diesmal eine sehr interessante Story zu erzählen, die mit einer Vielzahl von losen Handlungssträngen hantiert. Ich freue mich auf kalte Winterabende!
Philos 28.11.06, 14:38
No new posts eBay.de: Sandman Mystery Theatre, Justice, Mystique, Fantastic Four, Rising Stars, Smoke u.a.
[b][i]Viele Angebote habe ich auf [color=red]eBay.de[/color] gestellt:[/i][/b] [size=18][b][url]http://cgi6.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=soliph&completed=0&sort=3&since=-1[/url][/b][/size] [u]Panini Comics:[/u] Justice #1 Die Fantastischen Vier #5 (Vol. 4) Die Fantastischen Vier #6 (Vol. 4) [u]Marvel USA:[/u] Fantastic Four Unthinkable TPB (#67-70, #500-502) [b][i]Weiterhin verkaufe ich hier im Thread:[/i][/b] [u]Panini Comics:[/u] Spider-Man Der erstaunliche Spider-Man #21 (11. September) [b][color=green]€ 8,00[/color][/b] [u]Marvel USA:[/u] Mystique #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6 [b][color=green]€ 7,50[/color][/b] [u]Top Cow:[/u] Rising Stars HC [b][color=green]€ 42,00[/color][/b] [u]IDW Publishing:[/u] Smoke TPB [b][color=green]€ 15,00[/color][/b]
Philos 18.11.06, 11:02
No new posts Reviews: Desolation Jones (Wildstorm) (2005 - heute)
Wo wir schon bei Warren Ellis sind interessiert mich auch ein anderer Titel von ihm: [b][i]Desolation Jones[/i][/b]. Wie ist hier euer Eindruck, gerne auch im Vergleich zu [i]Global Frequency[/i] und vielleicht noch [i]Queen & Country[/i]?
Philos 11.11.06, 19:24
No new posts Reviews: Global Frequency (Wildstorm) (2002 - 2003)
Wer kennt Warren Ellis [b]Global Frequency[/b] und möchte seinen Eindruck schildern? Spricht ihr eine Kaufempfehlung aus?
Philos 10.11.06, 19:30
No new posts Reviews: Fallen Angel (IDW) (2005 - heute)
[b]Fallen Angel TPB 1[/b] Ganz schön happig, was Peter David mit seinem ersten Storyzyklus unter IDW dem geneigten Fallen Angel Leser auftischt. Gott wird beschrieben als alter Mann, der sich zur Ruhe setzen möchte und von seiner misslungenen Schöpfung die Nase voll hat. Ob auf Gott so unmittelbar in dem Comic rekurriert werden musste, wage ich zu bezweifeln. Denn theologisch durchdrungene Geschichten erwecken bei mir oft das Gefühl ungenügender Auseinandersetzung, womöglich weil das Thema zu intim und individuell ist. Jedenfalls scheint Gott ein Problem zu haben und Lee alias Liandra alias der Fallen Angel geht mit ihm einen Deal ein. Der antiklimatische Aufbau des Arcs gefällt mir gut. Die Rückblicke auf Lees Vergangenheit, die Wiederholung dieses Schicksals in Gestalt ihres Sohnes Jude, ihr anfängliches Aufbäumen und ihr schlussendliches Untätigbleiben verkomplizieren ihren Charakter auf angenehme Weise. Ein großes Fragezeichen bleibt bezüglich der Hierarchie. Wer sind sie? Wieso untersteht ihnen ein Nachkömmling Caines? Warum "überlässt" Gott ihnen einen Engel? Ich bin froh über die Fortsetzung dieses Sleeper Hits bei IDW und freue mich auf eine völlig neue Geschichte, die durch das Ableben Doctor Juris und den neuen Magistrat eingeleitet wurde.
Philos 15.10.06, 11:19
No new posts The Shield
Habe nun die ersten 8 Folgen der 1. Staffel von [i]The Shield[/i] gesehen. Anfangs war ich nicht so begeistert, weil [i]The Shield[/i] eine "klassische" Cop-Serie ist. Außerdem waren mir die Beweggründe für Vics Verhalten nicht erkennbar. Nach und nach fand ich aber immer mehr Gefallen an der Serie. Besonders schön ist das Aufgreifen loser Handlungsstränge in späteren Folgen. Die Serie erreicht dadurch großen Charme und stellt eine authentische Welt dar, in der sie spielt. Jetzt muss ich erst mal pausieren, weil der September voller Arbeit ist. Freue mich aber schon auf das Ende der mit 13 Folgen leider sehr kurzen 1. Staffel.
Philos 28.08.06, 11:39
No new posts Captain America (Brubaker/Epting)
Zum Ende der "Winter Soldier"-Storyline (CA #14) gibt es ein schönes, [b]spoilerreiches[/b] Interview auf Newsarama. [url]http://www.newsarama.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=58008[/url]
Philos 03.02.06, 10:00

15 von 15 Ergebnisse Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Search