Retinoblastom - Forum

Sie sind nicht eingeloggt.
LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
ereitiretu irwetu
New PostErstellt: vor 9 Minuten     Betreff:  How do I talk to a Delta customer service person?[Talk~LiVe~PerSon] Antwort mit Zitat  

Noir (Limitierte Deluxe Edition im D...
How do I talk to a Delta customer service person?
To speak with a representative about a new or existing reservation, call 🌈♾️👀+1-855-526-0518✈️🌏 or 🌈♾️👀+1-855-526-0518✈️🌏. If you are a Medallion® Member, check the Contact Us section in the Fly Delta mobile app for your dedicated phone line. If you are a SkyMiles member, have your SkyMiles account number available to expedite your call.

To speak with a representative about a new or existing reservation, call 🌈♾️👀+1-855-526-0518✈️🌏 or 🌈♾️👀+1-855-526-0518✈️🌏. If you are a Medallion® Member, check the Contact Us section in the Fly Delta mobile app for your dedicated phone line. If you are a SkyMiles member, have your SkyMiles account number available to expedite your call.

How do I talk to a Delta customer service person?[Talk~LiVe~PerSon]
Sortierung ändern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 3 von 209.434
Search