Sie sind nicht eingeloggt.
LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
ylq
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 23.05.19, 05:36     Betreff: Born in the world Antwort mit Zitat  

Born in the world, always coming and going in the rush of people. The fate of the shoulders is also turned and the wind is light. The world��s deepest existence in the eyes of the world is lightly looking at the fork. Maybe, maybe you can really go back, you can go back, maybe there is really There are scenery that once passed, can be warm, can be remembered and forgotten. So I turned back and turned my back to the future. The tears filled my eyes, but I swallowed it and never saw the sun again Wholesale Cigarettes. Is it a calm, or an unscrupulous, or just avoiding in the streamer, wanting to exchange for the comfort and quietness of a lifetime, in a strange crowd. Reaching out, still can't hold the sun. The end of the summer, but the cold is still remembered in the night and night, still like the mouthful of breath, like to feel the body in the cold air, the body is slid by the wind, it is a comfort, one can get the heart without ink The most lonely part, then slowly calmed down, slowly warmed up, or blown away. I don��t know what happened recently, some embarrassing frustrations, it seems that everything is not important, everything is nothing. I don��t have much feeling in my heart. I occasionally hear someone say that I am so hard, so hard, just to have you, just to get you as soon as possible. At that moment, the heart was touched, but only when the soul was ridiculous to nowhere, the greatest comfort and dependence was to go home, even if it was only a rush of sentimental hours, just to be able to see that յ never The extinguished lights illuminate the return of the returning home in the dark Marlboro Cigarettes. Even if you just eat a pot of fried artichokes and look at the pure smile of a family, your heart will be washed away. Some temperatures are slowly occupying the heart, slowly warming up until the door is out, maybe just staying at home for one night, but for the wandering person, enough, one night's temperature is enough to warm the rest will have to take a step Itinerary. Maybe the next time I am tired, I can secback next time will not be too far. For a long time, I always thought that I didn't want to go home. I didn't want to go back and watch the house mess. I didn't want to go back and watch the back of my parents working in the field Parliament Cigarettes. I didn't want to go back and look at my family's relatives. Because of the friction between each other, my heart There are deep scars. However, in the most lonely time Newport Cigarettes Coupons, when the scars in my heart are already numb, and I can no longer feel the pain, there is only one place to go, that is, the home, that is, where there are parents. This is a posture after drifting away. A kind of posture that can only be deeply placed in the heart, but it is always present to replenish energy in the sun. A safe haven after being alone, after a displacement to pursue life, perhaps from beginning to end is only looking for a destination, a force that can give you strength to stand up after each fall Online Cigarettes, that is, home, there are A deep sense of security, only a warm presence, even or a small temper, just a happy flavoring.

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ändern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 188.711 von 199.375
Search