LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
The draft is over. So now the draf

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
panxing18
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 15.06.19, 08:56  Betreff: The draft is over. So now the draf  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

t begins!"WhiteSections 2019 offseason2019 free agency2019 NFL DraftFull ArchiveLibrary 2019 NFL calendar2019 Rams regular season sched2019 Rams preseason schedMasthead Community Guidelines NFL Odds StubHub ✕2020 NFL Draft2020 NFL Mock DraftsInitial 2020 NFL Mock Draft from Mocking the Draft has Los Angeles Rams looking to add to D-lineNew Brandon Allen Jersey ,6commentsThe draft is over. So now the draft begins!CDTShareTweetShareShareInitial 2020 NFL Mock Draft from Mocking the Draft has Los Angeles Rams looking to add to D-lineMichigan State Spartans defensive end Kenny Willekes before a snap against the Purdue Boilermakers, Oct. 27, 2018.Mike Carter-USA TODAY SportsThe 2019 NFL Draft is over.Let the 2020 NFL Draft begin!We’ve got an early 2020 mock from Mocking the Draft’s Dan Kadar that sets out a baseline for some of the best prospects heading into the college football season.At the top, he’s got Alabama Crimson Tide QB Tua Tagovailoa as the #1 pick. I think Tua’s getting overrated (and perhaps heavily so), but we’ll see how 2019 plays out. He’s a fine QB prospect, but I think people are falling more for outputs than skill set. You don’t get to draft outputs when you take a guy out of his environment and away from his current teammates.Alas, an argument for another day perhaps.Two picks later, Kadar has his second QB in Oregon Ducks QB Justin Herbert. He’s one of the four Kadar has going in the first round including Tagovailoa, Herbert, Georgia Bulldogs QB Jake Fromm and his former teammate now Washington Huskies QB Jacob Eason. Could be a nice year for quarterbacks depending on who declares early.There’s tons of Alabama all over the mock, but one schism to track will be the courses of WR Jerry Jeudy and WR Henry Ruggs III.The Los Angeles Rams just drafted Washington S Taylor Rapp so we can likely cross safety off the list early on, but man alive would I love to have LSU Tigers S Grant Delpit on my team.Notable that Kadar doesn’t have an offensive lineman until #16 with Georgia OT Andrew Thomas going to the Seattle Seahawks.Oklahoma Sooners WR CeeDee Lamb goes at #23 to the Green Bay Packers. Should be a fascinating offense to watch this year as the Sooners have gone from Baker Mayfield at QB to Kyler Murray and now hand the keys to Alabama transfer Jalen Hurts.One pick after the Rams that I really like? Wisconsin Badgers OT Tyler Biadasz. If the Rams are in the market next year for a starting LT to replace retiring Andrew Whitworth, that would be a very sensible pick that hits the mark for value too.Anyway, at #29 Kadar mocks the Rams to take:......I don’t like it.Don’t misunderstand. Criticizing a mock 11 months and 29 days out is pretty useless, but I just don’t like the fit given what the Rams’ DL/DE depth chart should look like in a year. Willekes could kick out as a 3-4 EDGE, but I’d see him more as a replacement for Samson Ebukam than Fowler. And if the Rams are looking to boost the edge Sam Shields Jersey , I’d rather look for a premier pass rusher in the first round to replace Fowler who’s on a one-year contract anyway.Some early 2020 food for thought. An early look at how the roster might shape up."Now that the 2019 NFL Draft is over, here’s how I thought the Los Angeles Rams’ 53-man roster might shake out on August 31 when the Rams, and every other NFL team, has to cut their offseason 90-man roster down.QB (2)In: Jared Goff, Blake BortlesOut: Brandon Allen, John WolfordWhile I thought the Rams could have been interested in a quarterback on Day 3 of the draft, they got through it without adding one.That being the case, I think this just comes down to whether or not the Rams feel secure keeping just two QBs into Week 1. They didn’t last year for the initial 53-man roster in keeping Goff, Sean Mannion and Allen to start things off.RB (4)In: Todd Gurley, Darrell Henderson (rookie), Malcolm Brown, John KellyOut: Matt Colburn (UDFA)I’ll tab Kelly in on special teams with Brown in as a RB3. They might not have much of a role left as running backs for the Rams, but their ST value is strong enough to stick.WR (6)In: Brandin Cooks,Robert Woods, Cooper Kupp, Josh Reynolds Aqib Talib Jersey , KhaDarel Hodge, JoJo NatsonOut: Mike Thomas, Austin Proehl, Alex Bachman (UDFA), Nsimba Webster (UDFA)Really interesting group here. We know the top four are locked in. Could Hodge get leapfrogged either by a returning Mike Thomas or one of the rookie undrafted free agents? And is Natson locked in as the returner?TE/FB (3)In: Gerald Everett, Tyler Higbee, Keenen Brown (UDFA)Out: Johnny Mundt, Romello Brooker (UDFA), Kendall Blanton (UDFA)The Rams are clearly keen on the UDFA options here. They added three such rookies to meet a three-man depth chart. So I’ll go with Brown winning out over the other options, but this is going to be a fun roster battle.Reminder: Higbee is in a contract year and Everett’s deal ends after next year.There shouldn’t be a wasted rep among anyone in this position group.OL (9)In: Andrew Whitworth, Rob Havenstein, Joseph Noteboom, Brian Allen, Austin Blythe, Bobby Evans (rookie), David Edwards (rookie) Marcus Peters Jersey , Darrell Williams, Jamil DembyOut: Aaron Neary, Chandler Brewer (UDFA), Vitas Hrynkiewicz (UDFA), Brandon Hitner (UDFA)What a fun battle this is going to be.There’s just a TON yet to be decided. Whitworth holds court as king in his final season, and Havenstein obviously gets to play prince with his extension. Beyond that? Offensive Line Coach/Run Game Coordinator/Co-Offensive Coordinator Aaron Kromer is going to be busy sorting through this group in the offseason program and camp.And don’t take this projection as reason to think the door will be closed for the UDFA rookies. I wouldn’t be surprised whatsoever if one of them break through onto the 53-man this year as a reserve OL option.DL (5)In: Aaron Donald, Michael Brockers, Sebastian Joseph-Day, John Franklin-Myers, Greg Gaines (rookie)Out: Tanzel Smart, Tyrell Thompson (UDFA)This is lowkey a really exciting group. With Brockers in his contract year, there’s a ton of opportunity here. I could see a late FA coming in to affect this lineup, but I think the second-year duo and Gaines have as much upside as any young group on the roster.LB (9)In: Clay Matthews, Micah Kiser, Cory Littleton, Samson Ebukam Brandin Cooks Jersey , Dante Fowler, Jr., Ogbonnia Okoronkwo, Morgan Fox, Dakota Allen (rookie), Natrez Patrick (UDFA)Out: Justin Lawler, Trevon Young, Troy Reeder (UDFA)Special teams always plays into the back end of this group. I’ll go with the Last Chance U storyline continuing for Allen, but this is another one that’s going to require the offseason program and training camp to sort through.CB (6)In: Marcus Peters, Aqib Talib, Nickell Robey-Coleman, David Long (rookie), Troy Hill, Dominique HatfieldOut: Kevin Peterson, Darious Williams, Donte Deayon Ndamukong Suh Jersey , Ramon RichardsA lot of emphasis here on the back of the depth chart. How much defensive support is asked for with such a strong top tier and Long coming in as a top rookie?S (6)In: John Johnson III, Eric Weddle, Taylor Rapp (rookie), Blake Countess, Marqui Christian, Nick Scott (rookie)Out: Travin Howard, Steven ParkerA lot to sift through here as well. Countess and Christian are hardly green, but that might play in their favor both as defensive depth and for special teams work.ST (3)In: Greg Zuerlein, Johnny Hekker, Jake McQuaideOut: N/APerhaps this is the year to give thanks for the reliability of HMZ.Perhaps it was a year before now. (It was)The 53-man roster projection at this time last year wasn’t on point. This one won’t be either. It is an opportunity to look at the roster battles to come and the state of the roster after the draft.And as of right now? It’s looking pretty good.

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search