LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
The New York Yankees don't expect L

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
panxing18
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 18.07.19, 02:37  Betreff: The New York Yankees don't expect L  drucken  Thema drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

uis Severino's injury will force them to make a move that boosts their starting rotation before the regular season begins.Per ESPN's Coley Harvey http://www.rockiesfanproshop.com/authentic-chad-bettis-jersey , Yankees general manager Brian Cashman indicated they will rely on their internal depth to cover for Severino's absence rather than sign a free agent."What I've got is what I've got," Cashman said of his rotation.Yankees manager Aaron BooneannouncedTuesday that Severino was "highly unlikely" to be ready for Opening Day on March 28 against the Baltimore Orioles due to shoulder inflammation.Per MLB.com'sBryan Hoch, Severino is going to be shut down for two weeks, receive acortisone injection and resume his throwing program."Better it happened now than during the season," Severino told reporters Wednesday, viaHoch. "I think it's something that we can treat now and move forward to the season and be able to pitch."The Yankees have depth in their rotation to cover for Severino's absence. James Paxton, who was acquired from the Seattle Mariners in the offseason, or Masahiro Tanaka are the most-likely candidates to start on Opening Day.Among the potential starters New York can plug in the back of its rotation, Domingo German has the type of stuff to be successful:Mike Petriello mike_petrielloLast year, 173 pitchers threw at least 80 innings. This is the leaderboard in terms of swinging strike rate Trevor Story Jersey , and its part of why I would love to see German pick up any starts that Severino misses. uLteZqtGamGerman did struggle with a 5.74 ERA and 15 homers allowed in 85.2 innings, but the 26-year-old also had 102 strikeouts.The Yankees have lofty ambitions this season after winning 100 games in 2018. Losing Severino is a cause for concern, but as long as his injury doesn't cause him to miss significant time, they have enough talent to keep pace with the defending World Series champion Boston Red Sox in the AL East. Fancy trying your hand as a recapper? Here’s your opportunity"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Diamondbacks Farm TeamsGameday ThreadsDiamondbacks NewsDiamondbacks Game ReportsFang FoodFirst chance to guest recap in 2019 New,13commentsFancy trying your hand as a recapper? Here’s your opportunityEDTShareTweetShareShareFirst chance to guest recap in 2019 Ron Chenoy-USA TODAY SportsEvery weekend throughout the regular season, we open the doors of the ‘Pit to any member as a guest recapper, who can cover the game from their own unique perspective. You do the recap of the game as a Fanpost, however you want. It can be light-hearted or not; stats-heavy or not, detailed or atmospheric - it’s all about your own voice. One of the editors then takes it, adds the bells and whistles like roll-calls and Fangraphs and it will appear on the front cover of the SnakePit. It’ll also be submitted to Google News http://www.rockiesfanproshop.com/authentic-chad-bettis-jersey , Yahoo! and a bunch of other outlets, so you can amaze your friends and impress your family! We’ll be on hand to help if you have questions on the day.This is open to everyone: lurkers, commenters or writers elsewhere on the ‘Pit who fancy their hand at recappage. Each weekend has one guest slot open: mostly the Sundays, but if really want to do a Saturday, speak up and we’ll work with you.To sign up, just post a comment, with the date of the game you want to cover. When I spot them, I’ll cross the games off the list. You’ll then get an email, a day or so before, with details. If you haven’t done it before Greg Holland Jersey , you need to reply at that point, confirming you’re still up for it. I tend to have more faith in repeat recappers!Here’s the schedule for the four remaining weekends of the season! All time Arizona, adjust for your location as appropriate..Sunday, March 31 @ LAD: 1:10 pm - @realStephenCase, via TwitterSunday, April 7 vs BOS: 1:10 pm - Rockkstarr12 Sunday, April 14 vs SDP: 1:10 pm -DBacksEurope RyanMac7Sunday, April 21 @ CHC: 11:20 am - preston.salisbury Sunday, April 28 vs CHC: 1:10 pm - edbigghead

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Fractoggen
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 18.07.19, 09:16  Betreff: Re: The New York Yankees don't expect L  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Your use of formatting when making your points makes your observations very clear and easy to understand. Thank you

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search