LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
Tonight’s Thursday Night Football game featur

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
panxing18
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 29.07.19, 07:41  Betreff: Tonight’s Thursday Night Football game featur  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

es the two teams across the bay from each other. Both teams have also been downright horrible this season with only two wins between the two of them. The Oakland Raiders will travel across the bay to Santa Clara California to take on the San Francisco 49ers. The Raiders one win came against the Cleveland Browns in an overtime shootout by the score of 48 to 45 during week four. The 49ers one win was during week two over the Detroit Lions by a score of 30 to 27. Please use this thread to follow and talk about this evenings game or as always your Miami Dolphins. Please continue to follow all site rules during the live threads as you would in any other post on the site. Remember that there is no sharing Michael Deiter white jersey , requesting or discussing of any illegal game streams on the Phinsider or any other SBNation site. Oakland Raiders (1-6) 4th AFC West @ San Francisco 49ers (1-7) 4th NFC WestWhen: 8:20 PM ESTWhere: Levis Stadium, Santa Clara, CaliforinaTV: NFL Network, FOXOdds: 49ers -2.5Over/Under: 44.5How do Week 2 power rankings rank the Miami Dolphins? We collect 13 of them to see Tuesdays are Power Rankings day, as we discussed earlier today with The Phinsider 2018 NFL Power Rankings making their debut. But, those are not the only power rankings around, which means there are plenty of other places to see what people think about the Miami Dolphins. Some of them seem to be recognizing they may have been a bit harsh on the Dolphins at the start of the season. Some of them still do not want to say anything nice about South Florida.My first take away from this week’s power rankings is, man Michael Deiter Miami Dolphins Jerseys , Niners Nation likes the Dolphins. I thought I was going to outpace all of the power rankings with my 15th rank for the Dolphins. David Fucillo had me hold his beer as he published his rankings. I am okay with it.Overall, the good thing is simply that the Dolphins are starting to trend up. Even ESPN gave Miami a reluctant boost up out of the last place position in which they started them this year. Will we continue to see Miami move up as the next few weeks are played?Here are the Week 2 power rankings for the Dolphins, along with the change from last week and any write up if there was one. At the end, we take a look at the highest single week and average ranking for Miami this year, as well as the lowest for both of those.SB Nation - Rebecca TobackThis week: 22Change: Up 9Niners Nation - David FucilloThis week: 10Change: N/A (No post last week)Bleeding Green Nation - Brandon Lee GowtonThis week: 24Change: Up 7Maybe the Dolphins are more mediocre than I originally gave them credit for.NFL.com - Elliot HarrisonThis week: 23Change: None‘Tis the season for unpretty wins. Between four-plus hours of weather delays, multiple turnovers and a so-so showing from Ryan Tannehill, the Dolphins survived the Titans to kick off the season at 1-0. This was the longest same-day delay I can remember. (In fact, at seven hours and eight minutes Miami Dolphins Jerseys Stitched , it was the longest game since the 1970 merger, according to the Elias Sports.) Makes you wonder if the Dolphins played UNO in the clubhouse to pass the time as lightning shut down Hard Rock Stadium. The cruddiest part for an athlete during a delay like that: the body cools off, which is not a great thing for the body to do smack dab in the middle of a football game. Trying to stay loose and warm for a few minutes on an exercise bike is one thing. These guys could’ve binge-watched “Cobra Kai” and had time left over to sit on their hands. Gritty win.ESPN This week: 24Change: Up 8Frank Gore averaged 6.8 yards per rush in his Dolphins debut, doubling Kenyan Drake’s average (3.4). Gore needs 15 yards in Week 2 against the Jets to pass Curtis Martin (14,101) for fourth place on the all-time rushing list. -- Joey KoontzCBS Sports - Pete PriscoThis week: 17Change: Up 4They looked good in beating the Titans in that long, delayed game. Now they have a winnable road game against the Jets.Yahoo! Sports - Frank SchwabThis week: 25Change: Up 1I’m not exactly sure how good the Dolphins are after that weird opener, but I do think it’s pretty obvious Kenny Stills is in for a big year.Sporting News - Vinnie IyerThis week: 20Change: Up 11Ryan Tannehill wasn’t great, but he can still hook up well with Kenny Stills Michael Deiter black jersey , and the running game is better with Frank Gore pushing Kenyan Drake. The defense is a sieve against the run, so it was nice that it could make plays against the pass.USA Today - Nate DavisThis week: 23Change: Up 3As implausible as it seems, apparently ageless Frank Gore is just 15 yards shy of becoming the fourth-leading rusher in NFL history.Bleacher Report - Paul KasabianThis week: 26Change: Up 5The Washington Post - Mark MaskeThis week: 16Change: Up 10Perhaps the Dolphins should play more seven-hour games. They thrive in them, apparently.Sports Illustrated/MMQB - MMQB StaffThis week: 19Change: Up 2Fansided - Matt VerderameThis week: 25Change: Up 4The Dolphins won an ugly game that lasted approximately two months. Nice start for a team searching to find its identity.2018 SeasonHighest Weekly Ranking: Week 2 - Niners Nation - 10Highest Average Ranking: Week 2 - 21.7Lowest Weekly Ranking: Week 1 - ESPN - 32Lowest Average Ranking: Week 1 - 27.3Week 1 Average: 27.3Week 2 Average: 21.7

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search