LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
The NFL’s partnership with Fortnite is

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
panxing18
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 30.08.19, 02:53  Betreff: The NFL’s partnership with Fortnite is  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

giving players a chance to rep their favorite teams on the map Youth Ito Smith Jersey , but it’s already having one unfortunate outcome for Patrick Mahomes.It’s okay man. If it makes you feel better 99 people have to die — but do any of them truly live? Who among them can say they have 31 touchdowns and a 117 passer rating this season? Probably not the person who gunned you down while looking like you.The new quickly spread, and immediately people leaped out to claim responsibility.Even his teammates.While it’s super cool that average people are getting to play games with Patrick Mahomes the player you really don’t want to see in Fortnite is Nathan Peterman. Think about it: The dude has trained for years of having the other team catch his bullets. Now that’s who I’d be afraid of. I don’t care that he was cut a few days ago. I was too proud of that joke.Falcons vs. Steelers: What you need to know for Week 5 The Atlanta Falcons are facing a playoff atmosphere in every game they play the rest of the way. It won’t take too many more losses for this team to get too far behind the Saints and Panthers to catch up, especially the way the defense is playing and/or hemorrhaging talent. They’ll need to keep firing on all cylinders on offense and get genuine defensive improvement to win this road game Stitched Deadrin Senat Jersey , and the latter will be tough with Grady Jarrett also set to miss time. Yet I’ll keep the torches lit for another week, even if I’m beyond wary about this game. The Falcons do have 12 games to go and the offense is at least going to make parts of this upcoming contest enjoyable, and that’s something to celebrate even as we bemoan what might have been had the defense not fallen apart in myriad ways. Who knows Youth Deadrin Senat Jersey , maybe the Falcons will win and kick off a magical streak! Or not. Here’s the critical information for this Sunday’s game. You’ll be watching, even though you’re afraid to. Falcons-Steelers key informationWhat: Atlanta Falcons @ Pittsburgh SteelersWhere: Heinz Field, Pittsburgh Stitched Isaiah Oliver Jersey , PennsylvaniaWhen: Sunday, October 6, 1:00 p.m. ESTChannel: FOXRadio: 92.9 The GameSB Nation Site: Behind the Steel Curtain

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search