LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
nd to find shoes to support

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
yaya2017
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 30.08.19, 05:09  Betreff: nd to find shoes to support  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

On shoes now, you gotta do some dope creative stuff. You could just put a SpongeBob on a shoe www.philharmonia.fr and be like: “SpongeBob shoe!” But we can Nike Air Vapormax Mujer go a little deeper into the aesthetics and really make it come to life.What positions Nike Air Max 90 Damen do all these SpongeBob characters play on the court?Squidward is a shooting guard. He's the most selfish one. He just shoots his own shots. He doesn't care what's Nike Air Max 1 Womens going on.SpongeBob is really like... positionless. He can Nike Air Max 90 Dames play the 3/4, go to the 1.Mr. Krabs is like the power forward. He's literally the muscle of the group. He's always giving different business ideas on how to spend money and like, “The Krusty Krab is the best ever!” and he's competing with Nike Air Max 270 Mujer the Chum Bucket. He's like the Charles Oakley. Weight god who's coming in, Adidas ZX Flux Mujer but there are also teaching moments in it.Yeah, Mr. Krabs will definitely mess you up for a basket.

That's what I'm saying. Not that Charles Oakley would do that, I'm just saying in Nike Air Presto Damen terms of physical experience.Who is the most Nike Internationalist Femme talented out of the characters?Sandy, easy [laughs].Why do you say that?She shoots on land. She's never shot on an underwater basketball hoop.Have you taken any important life or basketball lessons from SpongeBob?The DNA of why I create is just: be Nike Air Max 270 Femme you. He lives in a pineapple under the sea, has a great group Adidas ZX 750 Womens of friends, keeps 'em close. There's always lessons within it. I remember the episode where SpongeBob goes to Muscle Beach and he was blowing up his muscles. And they're like, [does a torqued up voice] Nike Air Vapormax Femme Are you ready SpongeBob? And he's Nike Air Max 720 Femme like [same torqued voice] Yeah, I'm ready! Then his frickin' arms fall off.

He Nike Air VaporMax Mujer wakes up every single day and it's a new challenge for him and he has to embrace the challenge first and foremost, figure out how his friends fit into that. It's always about Nike Air Max 1 Donnewho he is and what he represents, but also how the Nike Internationalist Mujer characters all tie into a family. So that's what I took from it as a kid.We know you don’t have all day to shop Nordstrom’s Anniversary sale, so we’re sharing a few of our favorite finds. Sizes and color options are limited, so add the shoes Nike Air Max 95 Femme you want to your cart now. 20 years later and now I'm doing a frickin' SpongeBob collection. you’re bound to find shoes to support and inspire you during your training.

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search