LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
Friday Open Thread"Good Morning!As I p

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
panxing18
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 09.09.19, 05:01  Betreff: Friday Open Thread"Good Morning!As I p  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

reviously said I’m going to purposely shrink the links up here so I can get these posted Irv Smith black jersey , get to bed and get up earlier than necessary so I can spend time with my family before we all race off to work. If I see anything of interest regarding the Vikings I’ll try and link it up here or post in the comments. Time to carry on with our news and links open thread full of beer recommendations, nap strategies, crock pot and smoker recipes. Fire up the mock drafts and drop by for some fan wisdom, snark and have some delicious bacon.Around the DN since our last open thread:Watch: Adam Thielen Pro Bowl skills challenge highlights from Chris.Also from Chris, Which Minnesota Viking would make the best UFC fighter?Vikings news from other sources and news from around the rest of the league:From Vikings.com DE Danielle Hunter was wired for sound during Thursday’s practice at the Pro Bowl.Experts forecast Gary Kubiak’s potential impact for Vikings, Cousins.4 takeaways from Thursday’s Senior Bowl practices.From Courtney Cronin at the ESPN NFC North blog how Gary Kubiak’s influence could affect the Vikings’ offense.Our own Oofda22 posted this in the thread the other day: For the NFL and all of football, a new threat: an evaporating insurance market.From NFL.com Nick Foles’ next NFL team? Five potential landing spots.Chiefs hire Steve Spagnuolo as defensive coordinator.We come to today’s media selection: Jon Snow Kills a White Walker Season 5Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:-No discussion of politics or religion-No feeding of the trolls-This isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the door-Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)-Speaking of which Irv Smith Jersey Mens , if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags-No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer-If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away-While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.With that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up & tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waitress, try the Tears of Our Rivals鈩?and as always, Welcome Aboard! He’ll get his third opportunity in 2020"Along with everything else that’s happening today, it’s the day that those who have a vote make their decision on who will be a part of the Pro Football Hall of Fame Class of 2019. Unfortunately, it appears that the one player on this year’s list with any ties to the Minnesota Vikings has fallen short in his second attempt at enshrinement in Canton.According to Chris Tomasson of the St. Paul Pioneer Press, guard Steve Hutchinson was not among the players that were selected for enshrinement this year.To this point, as far as I can tell Irv Smith Jersey nfl draft , the following players and contributors will be enshrined this year:Champ Bailey, cornerback, Washington Redskins/Denver BroncosPat Bowlen, owner, Denver BroncosGil Brandt, executive, Los Angeles Rams/San Francisco 49ers/Dallas CowboysTony Gonzalez, tight end, Kansas City Chiefs/Atlanta FalconsTy Law, cornerback, New England Patriots/New York Jets/Kansas City Chiefs/Denver BroncosKevin Mawae Everson Griffen Jersey , offensive lineman, Seattle Seahawks/New York Jets/Tennessee TitansEd Reed, safety, Baltimore RavensJohnny Robinson, safety, Dallas Texans/Kansas City Chiefs (Senior Committee selection)The formal announcement of the Pro Football Hall of Fame Class of 2019 is coming at approximately 5:00 PM Central time. When it comes down, we will update the final list here.Here’s hoping that Steve Hutchinson can take that final step when it comes time to vote for the Class of 2020.

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search