LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
xt are really like this. Let us

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
ylq
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 09.09.19, 09:38  Betreff: xt are really like this. Let us  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Today, I watched a cartoon Wholesale Cigarettes. The scene in the comic has been lingering in my mind. I can't help but pick up the pen and record it. This cartoon is about a busy father who has not been with him for a long time. The child, the child wants his father, he asked his father how much money he could earn in an hour. His father said: "20 dollars." So the child borrowed $10 from his father. But the father married the child Cheap Cigarettes. Later, I figured out that the child just wanted to make $20 for his father, and asked his father to have a dinner with him. I couldn't help but think of my father. He was as busy as the father of the text when we were young. Because we are three brothers and sisters, raising a family is not easy. I don��t want to work well for my father. I came out from the unit and ran my car and transported it. When it was not bright in the morning, I went out and came back in the middle of the night. We had already fallen asleep. Father rarely has time to be with us. The father in memory always buys three or five pieces of meat back, and the mother will sizzle it. We will eat together happily. Under the heavy rain, my father will have a good rest. We will fry the fritters at home and drank cold water into the water tank. Eat; remember that my father bought a big fish from the big cart. Our family was busy for a long time and was happy for a long time. Until now, I realized that my father was often reluctant to buy food and eat it, and used the provincial money to buy it back to share with us... Father's love, heavy and reminded me of an article I read: There is a Father, he has a 14-year-old child. When the child in adolescence became rebellious and ignorant, the father was in pain. The methods used have all been used, but there is no improvement, the children are still addicted to their own world, playing games, surfing the Internet, smoking, not learning. The father didn't know what to do. He found a time to call the child into the room. He said with a strong heart: "Children, watching you get worse every day, I feel embarrassed, there is no other way for you not to learn. There is one thing that has been Pressed in my heart, that is - I am not your biological father Newport Cigarettes. How to go in the future, you can do it yourself, I will not take care of you later." The child was surprised, he was a no father. Child. Overnight, the child changed, became calm, and began to study hard, but it was a matter of heart. Academic progress, college entrance examination, finding a girlfriend, buying a house, it is a family. At the wedding, this father, like the same year, said with a strong heart: "Child, I am your own father. Yes - no!" The child hugged her father tightly... Father Love, deep and heavy, I don��t know which celebrity said a word: Father love is silent, if you feel it, then it is not fatherly love. really? The father in the cartoon, my father, and the father in the text are really like this. Let us understand the great fatherly love with a young heart, and let our life path be more stable and more practical. "The value of 20 dollars." This sentence in comics has been haunting my mind. Father can use money. To measure? Can a father be measured by money? I just want to say: Father loves nothing, understands Long live
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

Newport Cigarettes

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search