LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
Buying your leased EV

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
w4ertyuit6y7ui
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 16.09.19, 15:20  Betreff: Buying your leased EV  drucken  Thema drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

I was researching when and if you should buy your leased car and according to Matt Jones, a senior consumer advice editor at Edmunds.com, a "leased electric vehicle often have reduced buyout prices because of low resale values". It might be worth looking into if anyone is near the end of their lease. The whole article can be seen here:

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
dfgyuhjikrdtfg
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 16.09.19, 15:21  Betreff: Re: Buying your leased EV  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Yes, No, Maybe. Whatever the "resale value" is at the end of the lease has a random and unpredictable effect on what the customer will have to pay to buy back his leased car. Buying a vehicle at the end of the lease is a very murky proposition. Sometimes, the residual stated in the lease contract is considerably higher than the current book price and the leasing company won't negotiate at all; whatever was in the contract is what has to be paid. Then, when the customer declines, usually the car goes through auction, sells for considerably less than what they were holding the customer to, then goes on the internet resale market again for less than the residual.

sxdrfctgvybhjnk
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 16.09.19, 15:21  Betreff: Re: Buying your leased EV  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Part of the problem is sometimes it's impossible to actually speak with the company holding the lease. Leases have become commodities and are bundled and resold on the secondary market. Sometimes, even though the lessee thought he got it through his local dealer, the paper ended up being held by a Chinese investment company. It's just too much hassle to unbundle and renegotiate a single residual. Easier for them to just process line items as they mature.

sdhgbcfxzjdgh
Mitglied

Occasionally, when the customer wants the car, the leasing company still is carrying the paper and will negotiate down to book price, but that's not common.. I know of one BMW i3 lessee who was able to buy his car for book value, several thousand less than the residual.

dsfgvdsvchgdv
Mitglied

This has come up before here and I'm very skeptical of anyone negotiating a lease price down, and yes it's happened before. I also read on the forum of the BMW i3. The 'industry' enjoys huge tax shelters in the process which on the back end helps make the whole process quite lucrative. It's all part of the 'machine' at work and it's very complex.

erdsjdgscfhbv
Mitglied

This has come up before here and I'm very skeptical of anyone negotiating a lease price down, and yes it's happened before. I also read on the forum of the BMW i3. The 'industry' enjoys huge tax shelters in the process which on the back end helps make the whole process quite lucrative. It's all part of the 'machine' at work and it's very complex.

bargeprawns
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 18.09.19, 22:06  Betreff: Re: Buying your leased EV  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Paste Article Duplication Processing Re-Write Suggestion Done (Unique Article) Earnhardt Chevrolet is that the epitome of a family-owned and operated business. based in 1951 by Tex Earnhardt, the business organisation has expanded into dozens of dealerships below the umbrella of Earnhardt automotive vehicle Centers. Three generations of the Earnhardt family square measure actively concerned in daily operations, together with sales, marketing, management, and repair. The family-owned business organisation incorporates a stellar name for its Brobdingnagian choice of widespread vehicles, low prices, and best service. Our customer’s time may be a high priority for the bother business organisation in Mesa, AZ. Our ton is definitely accessible, settled simply 5 minutes removed from 3 major freeways. Additionally, we've extended hours, therefore you'll be able to visit US at any time that works best for your schedule. Our business operations square measure efficient, that makes shopping for and mating your vehicle as swish as doable. When you visit our panopticon and repair center, you'll be able to relish a customer-friendly surroundings with the subsequent amenities: Delicious refreshments Free Wi-Fi Cushy lounge chairs
Chevy Dealer Chandler 85225

Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search