Sie sind nicht eingeloggt.
LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
ylq
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 18.04.20, 08:58     Betreff: ly out of the house, flew int Antwort mit Zitat  

If I can fly, I want to have a pair of scientific wings. I will fly into the vast sky to find traces of aliens and become good friends with them. I will also sit on the clouds with the stars and enjoy the noodle cake and sun soda invented by the sun. If I can fly, I want to have a pair of wings of peace. Let blind people have big bright eyes and let them see the colorful world in the dark. I will also fly to places of war and chaos to stop violence and stop wars. If I can fly, I want to have a pair of happy wings. At night, I sat on the moon with the stars, hummed a lullaby, played on the moon, took a cool and sleep. Part 2: If I can fly, if I can fly, I would like to swim in the deep blue sky like the white clouds in the sky, looking down at the motherland; if I can fly, I would like to chase the waves like the seagulls and listen to the waves The sound of flooding onto the shore; if I can fly, I would like to follow the Shenzhou V, and sleep with the moon and stars on the night of Mid-Autumn Festival, and sleep with Chang'e and Moon Rabbit; if I can fly, I want to be that The sky-wide snowflakes fell on the eaves of the neighbor's house and the fields in the countryside. They put white snow jackets on the earth and brought the joy of winter to the children. If I could fly. Part three: If I can fly, if I can fly, I will think of the Great Wall of the Motherland. It walks through the earth like a giant dragon, rolling up and down. If I could fly, I would fly to the blue sky, the white clouds were like flocks of sheep; again like a big soft bed Marlboro Cigarettes, very interesting. I flew over and lay on the clouds, ah! So comfortable. Chapter 4: If I can fly, what a beautiful thing, it can make people free and carefree Newport Cigarettes Coupons. I often imagine that I will fly. If I can fly, when I feel the pressure of studying, I want to fly out of school and fly into the sky, let the breeze blow my worries; let Yulu wash away my worries; let Bai Yun relieve my pressure Marlboro Lights. If I could fly, when I was trapped at home by my parents, how much did I want to fly out of the house, flew into the snow to throw snowballs, play snowball fights; flew to the concert hall to enjoy Beethoven's music; flew to the top of the mountain to see the rain We will fly after the rainbow, I hope it is no longer the case. Let us realize this dream together! Part 5: If I can fly, if I can fly, I will fly to the whole world, look at the new things in other countries, imitate their technology, and put more force on my own country. If I could fly, I would fly into space and see what aliens look like. If I could fly, I would fly to the tree and feed the birds. If I really could fly, how good!
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

NewportCigarettesCoupons

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ändern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 170.894 von 195.420
Search