LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
Klondike Solitaire - Free Online Game

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
GUTIERREZ
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 30.01.20, 07:52  Betreff: Klondike Solitaire - Free Online Game  drucken  Thema drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

I just recently bought the Kindle Fire HD and downloaded the Solitaire game to it. I sometimes play Solitaire when I don't really have time to get into a book. I enjoyed the game because it is simple and easy to play. I would recommend it to anyone that likes to play simple games that don't require a lot of time. I gave it a five star rating because of this.

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Vicente
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 30.01.20, 07:53  Betreff: Re: Klondike Solitaire - Free Online Game  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

i usaually dont play mind games like this..... but this game is awesome. its easy to play and fun. all i could ask for is no ads, but thats what you get with a free app. ill play this game for hours and keep playing it until i win.... thats kinda sad i admit but that shows you how adicting this game can get!!! i also love how you can coustimize your board! i have a very cool pic of queen.. with the black stared cards looks pretty awesome for solitare... so yeah grt this app if your insanly bored and want something to do or if your some freaky smart nerd dude and you want to play something..... BYE!!!!

Travis
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 30.01.20, 07:53  Betreff: Re: Klondike Solitaire - Free Online Game  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

The latest version is very good, and it is free! Realistic sounds, easy to see cards, clever result if you win the game. Tried both one card at a time and three cards at a time modes. The only problem I had was when it said I did not own this game on my Samsung Galaxy tablet, even though I had been using it for months. Unable to update the game, and had to completely uninstall it, then download it again. Other than this minor glitch, this is a great game and I strongly recommend it.

BRADFORD
Ehemaliges Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 30.01.20, 07:54  Betreff: Re: Klondike Solitaire - Free Online Game  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

I rated this application 5 star after spending a full day playing it. I actually won about thirty games. Best time 5:05 and 122 moves. It remembers the statistics for you. I just wish it would autocomplete when I get it solved. On the other hand if it did that I might not have as much fun trying to race the clock. I recommend this application to all for fun and entertainment. What more can you ask for $ .99

Jemma
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 30.01.20, 07:54  Betreff: Re: Klondike Solitaire - Free Online Game  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

I would definitely rate this game a 5 star. Even if you arent so good at it. The auto complete helps you, and all you have to do is touch the card. And a stylus helps with that too. I find this game very addictive and i love it. I would definitely would recommend it to anyone. Thank you for such a great game...smile.

GUTIERREZ
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 30.01.20, 07:55  Betreff: Re: Klondike Solitaire - Free Online Game  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

This is my favorite solitaire game, I play it a lot! A handy thing about this FREE app is that you can play for the amount of time you have and you don't lose it, if you need to stop or do something else. The next time you open it up, it is where you left off. I like that, because sometimes you have a great game going but you need to stop playing!

Vicente
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 30.01.20, 07:55  Betreff: Re: Klondike Solitaire - Free Online Game  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Is the #2 Solitaire app I've downloaded on my Fire HDX. Didn't like as well--at first. The cards move slower & card suites smaller BUT that makes it a challenge! Have to stay in tune & focused. This is my #3 or #4 from this group and all I have the same opinion of! Check this AND anything else of theirs!

Travis
Mitglied

This is a great solitaire App. Game play is simple and there are options for level of difficulty. You can even change the color scheme of the cards and background. It works perfectly on my kindle fire HD. I enjoy this game a lot, it can definitely keep me occupied. I'd recommend it to anyone who simply wants to play solitaire.

BRADFORD
Ehemaliges Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 31.01.20, 06:38  Betreff: Re: Klondike Solitaire - Free Online Game  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

I love Solitaire games and can't stop playing it. This particular version informs you of the amount of time you've been playing. I have already lost 2 days of my life in the accumulation of time, I've been playing. I enjoy it because it mostly keeps me from thinking about other things.

Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search