LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
When Higher and Lower Consciousness Collide

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
jeromeprincy
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 14.02.20, 05:51  Betreff: When Higher and Lower Consciousness Collide  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Today, I want to discuss CHAKRAS Ultra Manifestation Review  and the effect it has on your Sex life and in fact your entire life. I bet you did not expect a connection between the "energy systems of the body and "get back into Bed" sex! But there is a very strong connection between the two. The CHAKRAS are the ENERGY POINTS in the body and there are 12 MAIN CHAKRAS in the body and they control everything you feel whether it is "emotional, physical or psychological." I will just briefly tell you where they are on your anatomy and then we can discuss their importance.

The 1st chakra is the basic chakra at the root of the spine on your back. The 2nd is the sex chakra is front of your genitals. The 3rd chakra is the navel chakra which is in front of your navel. The 4th and 5th chakras are the front and back solar plexus chakras. These are located where your diaphragm is, at the end of your rib cage in the centre and correspondingly in the same place on your back. The 6th and 7th chakras are the front and back heart chakras and they are in the centre of your chest in line with your heart and correspondingly on your back.

The 8th chakra is the throat chakra and it is in front of your vocal folds. The 9th chakra is the ajna chakra or the third eye chakra and it is in the centre of your eyebrows. The 10th chakra is the forehead chakra and it is in the centre of your forehead above the ajna charka. The 11th chakra is the backhead chakra and is at the back of your head in line with the forehead chakra and the 12th charka is the crown chakra and it is on the top of your head or the crown of your head.

healthinfluencer.net/ultra-manifestation-review/

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search