LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
On the long roa

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
ylq
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 29.04.20, 09:10  Betreff: On the long roa  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

On the long road of life, I will observe with my eyes, listen with my ears, and feel the scenery that flows away from me with my heart. Although some are incomplete and some are broken, they are all the landscapes that are difficult to discard in my heart. Deeply imprinted in my heart. Although the weather was still cold, the sun was still warm. The warmth of the sun on my face made me feel sleepy and woke me up early. I started a flat but perhaps fulfilling day again. Change the water to "Tiger", put food on it, and then consciously write homework at the writing desk, but there is no delicious fruit and refreshing beverage on the table. I have no motivation and wait for my mother. Climbing up the window sill and looking out, it was found that the dark clouds had covered the sun, leaving a shadow that made everyone feel chilly. There was also snow falling outside, and the snow particles fell to the ground one by one, as if being hit by a person from the sky. Soon, the little snow particles began to get manic. They rolled from the air and flew around like a crazy elf. The gusty wind was mixed with snow particles, blowing the bare tree trunk to one side. Such cold weather, in my view that it has not been snowing for a long time, is particularly interesting. I don't know how long it took, I saw a touch of red outside. She was particularly dazzling in this icy and snowy ground. I saw her holding a bag of things in both hands. I think it was a dish bought from the morning market. I can imagine how heavy it was with her hands hanging down. The wind had blown her hair, but she could n��t get her hands out. She could only let the wind blow her hair wildly. Her neck was tightly retracted into the collar Marlboro Lights, and the ice surface was very slippery. See her walking carefully on the ice. Seeing this, my heart hurts like being pierced by a needle, and I could only watch her slowly, wishing that the wind would stop and the snow would stop and let her return to this warm home quickly Newport Cigarettes Coupons. Suddenly, she seemed to see something. I saw that she moved the dish from her right hand to her left hand. The left hand was immediately much heavier due to the weight applied Newport Cigarettes. She extended her right hand and waved left and right in my direction. At that moment, the wind seemed to be gentle, and the sunlight seemed to stick out of the dark clouds. The past scenes reappeared in my mind like a rewind at this time: every morning's hard work, only accompanied by fruits, as the "apple control" me, no matter how busy you are, you can take the time to fill my desires Every day at noon, there is a plate of rich lunches on the table, let me enjoy the delicious taste of love in the fatigue of learning; every evening, there is such a "combination of work and rest" to make me feel warm, looking at Jackie Chan while not forgetting It gives me a happy and intermittent memory segment. Only the most complete, beautiful, and unforgettable scenery is me. I freeze the scene and cherish it in my heart forever.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Newport Cigarettes

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search