LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
The dilemma is that in matches with MTX

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
Megaomgchen
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 01.06.20, 08:35  Betreff: The dilemma is that in matches with MTX  drucken  Thema drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

The dilemma is that in matches with MTX, the content itself becomes balanced round the MTX. You can't"just ignore it". Both grinds get far too miserable because people are expected to RS gold cover and articles is balanced to be far slower without it, or so the grinds get method to sad because paying is OP and everything hyper-inflates. There's not much way for MTX and non-MTX to coexist in a fair manner, that is the whole point of MTX.RS3 with no MTX is faster then OSRS. MTX are pretty OP in RS3 however if you can max on OSRS, you are able to cross on RS3 readily.

RS3 is still a fantastic runescape game though. The MTX drags down it, sure. However, because people do not like the combat system doesn't mean it is a bad game. It's its positives.The combat system is why most have a sour flavor towards RS3. Just saying'scrap RS3' is impolite. It is a solid game in its right.well identification just like to make it clear im not trying to"scrap RS3". My chief on RS3 is exactly the exact same account as my main on osrs. The battle system is the reason why I play osrs most of the time.

I truly hope this means we could go the route of producing a 2012scape like the way OSRS started. I do not mind not getting upgrades if it's not hot, but I just genuinely believe RSHD was a better and more enjoyable game. I'm convinced OSRS people who enjoy Runescape game would be happy to see us leave.

I'm pretty certain this was already known but people wanted a previous version of Runescape game.No they undoubtedly said from the first OSRS poll that there was not a later complete backup available. I have a tough time thinking that Runescape players voluntarily wanted by reverting all of the way back to 21, these eliminated. EOC simply made the moment so much bigger. You are adding your recollection and buy OSRS gold feelings. The majority asked for game servers. August onwards definitely means that they looked for backups going further back as 2006scape was the objective.

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
nikat
Gast
New PostErstellt: 01.06.20, 10:12  Betreff: Re: The dilemma is that in matches with MTX  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

I do not know what to say really what you share very well and useful to the community, I feel that it makes our community much more developed, thanks ludo king
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search