Sie sind nicht eingeloggt.
LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
johnfahad
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 24.10.20, 09:22     Betreff: Re: Hello to everyone! Antwort mit Zitat  

Severin AT 2509 Automatik-Toaster
Writing a powerful speech in less than a minute

Who has never been anxious about having to quickly speak in public, on an unprepared subject? In this article, you will discover how you can write a compelling speech in just a minute.
You've just taken the stage, and as you get ready to speak, the audience tells you “what a bore! " - What will you do?
Staying paralyzed is not the best thing to do, you would agree, and let fear overwhelm you would make things worse. First of all, take the time to breathe (5 deep breaths!), This will soothe you and allow the fear to be reduced as soon as you face it so that you can start more easily. Breathing is very important when speaking in public. When you speak with timidity and lack of confidence, the audience is looking at you and trying to hear you; when you speak with conviction, it is your message that is looked at - and listened to! Also, the best way to overcome your fear to take the plunge and give yourself 100% without thinking further.
write essay for me
Affordable Paper Writing
Cheap Essay Writing Services
cheap essay writer
write my essay
write my essay for me
write my dissertation
legit essay writing service
write my case study
write my thesis
write my speech
write my assignment
write my expository essay
write my lab report
write my narrative essay
write my argumentative essay
write my research paper
essay writer online
write my college essay
buy essay online
do my homework
write my capstone project
write my term paper cheap
Can I Pay Someone To Write My Essay

Now that you've got the attention, your audience will be yelling at you, “Why talk about this?, And allows you to go deeper into your attention grabber.

To make it more meaningful, here is the example:

1. What a bore!
“Last month, a man turned down a million dollars for an invention he had matured in his spare time. "

2. Why talk about it?
“What will interest you in this is that it confronts you with the possibilities of your free time. Have you ever thought to yourself that most great men got their life's work done not in their work, but in their spare time? "

3. For example?
“A telegraph worker, exploited and underpaid, reduced his sleep by a few hours to make dreams come true at night that he believed in. Today, the whole world benefits from his work. The instructor at an obscure local university was laughing with his colleagues at this man who was spending his time on his device. But he invented the telephone in his spare time. "

4. So what?
“Gentlemen, you also have some free time. The one who says "I would do so many great things if only I had the time!" wouldn't do anything if he had the whole schedule free. There is always time - free time - which every man can have. Use it! "

The next time you are asked to give a last-minute speech, apply this method. You just have to remember the four cries of the audience:
" That's so boring ! "
" Why talk about this? "
Without knowing it particularly, you will have delivered a personalized speech to your audience in no time. Keep using it whenever you get the chance, and soon you will find the unannounced speech incredibly easy!

[editiert: 24.10.20, 09:24 von johnfahad]
Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ändern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 180.217 von 191.180
Search