LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
SEO and SMM

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
Gadazina
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 13.12.20, 13:04  Betreff: SEO and SMM  drucken  Thema drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Hi! I am confused about, What is the best way for website rank SEO or SMM?

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Caclbota
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 13.12.20, 13:07  Betreff: Re: SEO and SMM  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

SEO and SMM both are important, SEO is the process of gaining website traffic through organic search results from search engines and SMM is a marketing strategy that utilizes social media sites to gather traffic. As for generating good traffic SEO take more effort as well while SMM generates traffic easily and faster. In SEO, for generating traffic or to rank your page on SERP, it gonna take more time as compared to SMM. Get More Info in my blog.

Gadazina
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 13.12.20, 13:17  Betreff:  Re: SEO and SMM  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Thanks for the detailed answer!

jonykeyn
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 24.01.22, 18:11  Betreff: Re: SEO and SMM  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

I am sure you won't be surprised if I tell you that both are important, but as w have to pick only one, I'd say SEO is more important. SEO has a cumulative effect and brings sustainable results.
At the same time, we've got to mention that SEO is extremely complex. I work on off-page SEO for about a year, and I am still far behind my competitors.
The progress has sped up a few months ago, since starting working with https://crowdmark.net. Crowd marketing, by the way, isn't just a powerful marketing technique. It is also one of the most powerful link-building techniques. At least, my Ahrefs DR has increased by over 20 units. Hope, the progress will continue.

Bette Dickerson
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 15.02.22, 14:17  Betreff: Re: SEO and SMM  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

thank you so much for sharing this useful information with us

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden AIM-Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search